Modders in session constantly

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Norjak71, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

Is there any way to search or find a session that is modder free? When I first got the game it was hit or miss, sometimes they'd be there sometimes they weren't and at worse all they'd do is illegally drop some money and then bolt.

Now though, it seems they are bent on destruction at all costs, freezing the game up, going on god-mode and really just ruining the entire experience. I have worked so hard to rank up legitimately and now it seems almost pointless. Rockstar Games really needs to address the dedicated server issue either now, or take their time and maybe even delay GTA 6 whenever it comes out just to make sure they have it right.

I'm willing to wait on a game that's playable on all fronts 24/7. Reporting them doesn't seem to work either, I've had 4-5 people in a session report the same user, we switched sessions, and he just resurfaced there.

2. spectre456

spectre456 Member

No, sadly the best thing you can do is jump around the sessions until you find a modder free one. I agree that they can be annoying, but some modders come up with some really awesome stuff. The ones that use it to just grief every player are the ones that get on my nerves.