Mobile gaming technology

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Athanas, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Athanas

Athanas Member

Do you think there will be further breakthrough in mobile gaming as compared to what we have right now?

2. fishbate

fishbate Member

Yup, mobile gaming is here to stay and they are making efforts to make more gamer's go mobile. The next big thing about mobile gaming depends on the collaboration of mobile manufacturer's and game developers. One thing i would like to see is an improvement on VR gaming technology. I think it has potential specially on in terms of gaming.

3. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

I guess, there will a lot more games and gadgets in the future that supports mobile gaming. Our world are keep on advancing every single day in different areas. Mobile technology for sure will not be out of that. I think manufacturers will still develope a lot more better mobiles to support and improve mobile gaming.

4. Athanas

Athanas Member

We are really hoping for the best. We as players need the best platforms onto which we can play our favorite games with ease.

5. Lissiel

Lissiel New Member

Of course, I think there will have a further breakthrough in a mobile game far more than we can ever imagine in the future. As technology keeps developing, the programs and software develops too. This means that games will grow too. Developers and mobile manufacturer keeps innovating every day. And we can see that development as of today with the games we play. We can already see how games will flourish more in the future, maybe years from now.

6. overcast

overcast Member

I think some of the mobile games are replacing the desktop ones. Lot of interesting titles lately. Also the 3D is less CPU intensive. And that makes games like this lot better and usable to try out.