Mario Party Mini Racing Games

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by Gin0710, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

What's your favorite racing game in the mini games?

2. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Mario Party? This is Mario Kart lol. On topic my favorite is treacherous tightrope, need good reflexes and skills to win that one :)

3. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

I know, but they have racing games in it so I thought this would be the best place to post it.

4. JessiFox

JessiFox Member

I might have put it in "other racing games" honestly, lol. Anyway I've actually never played Mario Party! Am I missing out?

5. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Yeah it's pretty fun to play with other people. Not so much with the computer. Then again nothing is ever fun to play against the computers. lol

6. moaz13

moaz13 Member

Yeah Mario Party is great with friends, I hope there's a new one for Wii U, that'll finally tip me over into getting one for me and my brothers and friends.

7. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Sometimes you get the feeling that the computer is cheating, especially on the higher difficulty levels :p

8. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

One of the racing mini games that I played on Mario party which I think was really cool was on that I played on Mario Party 3. It was one where you went around a race track on a rocking horse. I think that was really cool.

9. Kraiten

Kraiten New Member

OMG, that brought back memories. I played this too and it was really fun. Especially in the beginning, you don't what to do and your friends are beating you. Good times, good times.

10. troutski

troutski Active Member

I can't think of one off the top of my head for Mario Party, although they were pretty basic and just barely relate to Mario Kart 8. Oh, well, I guess.

11. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

Honestly, I didn't know Mario Party HAD racing games in them. I thought they only had the silly ones with the Chain Chomp and Shake It Up and such. Little cute and silly things like that. Which ones had the racing, if you don't mind me asking?

12. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

I can't recall any racing games in Mario Party either, I think there were only like 2 mini games which seemed a bit like racing, though there weren't any real races, which is logical since a race isn't really a mini game. I think that the OP is a bit confused about this.

13. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

Maybe they're thinking of the race to get the stars? It's not kart racing, but more of the lines of: "Race to the end of the board" type of race. Now, that I know are in the Party games when you play either by yourself or with others.

14. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Hmm, he said 'racing game in the mini games" so I doubt that's what he meant. And it's not really a race since you don't have to be first, you need to collect the most stars, I think the OP was just confused and mixing up things.