Mario Kart Mod Comes To GTA V

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by teabwoi, Sep 8, 2015.

1. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Just when you thought there was nothing else that they could do to make this game any more cool they add a Mario mask mod and Kart. Take a look at the video in the link below:

http://www.pcgamer.com/mario-kart-comes-to-pc-as-a-gta-v-mod/

Really cool huh. They just keep adding things to this game and making it cooler every single day!

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Mario Kart mod? Now that's something that I didn't expect. Going to see the full article when I get home, but I'm pretty sure the mod is really fun already! :p

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I agree. I love how this game lends itself so well to mods and pretty much turning it into a different universe somewhat. I can't wait what other mods are coming in the future as I'm sure there are many more people working on new things right this moment.

4. Susime

Susime Active Member

I wonder if we can use the banana's, or how about the shells? ;)

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

From what I've seen I think we are able to use them, but even if we aren't they can still add it along the way. Mod looks hella fun, just got a chance to look at the article!

6. Susime

Susime Active Member

It begs the question what effect the bananas and shells have. Do cars blow up or get sent flipping up into the air when a shell hits, or do cars go spinning off in a crazy way when they run over a banana?

7. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

That would be something really cool to see. I think that the amount of things that they are adding to this game is endless. With the amount of mods and additions its like we already have GTA 6.

8. Susime

Susime Active Member

I wouldn't go as far as saying we have GTA 6 with all the mods, more like the modders are giving steroids to GTA 5 in the form of all these modifications.