Man finishes GTA V in 38 hour sitting

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by thrillsim, Oct 8, 2013.

1. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08 New Member

I do not see how he done it. I do not honk it added up to a full 36 hours straight. I am sure he took a break to use the bathroom and eat. But, how can someone manage to play a game for that long. He really does not have anything better to do with his life. That is what I call a serious game freak. If I stayed on a game for more than 3 hours I will get a serious headache and my eyes will hurt.

2. Rockhem

Rockhem Member

I think it is entirely possible for him to finish it in one sitting, some people are crazy like that. He probably had food and water next to him while he is playing. This is actually a pretty dangerous feat, some people have died from exhaustion after video gaming sessions roughly as long as this one, and he is lucky to have survived this without major injury.

3. Nevi

Nevi New Member

Damn 38 hours on sitting would make my body so weak. I can't even play a game with 8 hour straight.

4. trickster

trickster New Member

Guys, before doing something like this, here's something to consider.

Recently, I've heard a story of a girl who played MW2 for 11 hours and DIED. Yeah. From all the sitting something accumulated in her muscles and caused her to day a few days later. I'm not sure of the exact name, but that's what happened, according to the story.

So make sure you walk around during your gaming sessions.

Ontopic:

What a crazy dude! But I can totally imagine myself doing it - V is that awesome.

5. beccagreen

beccagreen New Member

38 hours? Wow. I can't even sit straight in front of my computer for more than an hour. That's really insane, I wouldn't do that even if I had all the time in the world. Not unless of course there's something beneficial I'm going to get from it.

6. Blacklist#25

Blacklist#25 New Member

What? That's insane! But I guess he just crossed that one out of his bucket list. I may have to try and beat his record once I retire from my job.

7. untitled

untitled New Member

pretty ridiculous but who am I to judge, the only reason I can only play a game for an hour or two before turning it off is because my eyes start to hurt. He clearly doesn't have that problem.

8. mddimehdi

mddimehdi New Member

You have to be a maniac to do it. Maybe he was palying without any break or sleep. I think he had a short pause only to eat...

9. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

That's awesome! But I bet he closed his eyes during driving down a straight road and probably had things to eat and pissed in a tube. But how would he poop? 0_0

10. secretlytaco

secretlytaco New Member

Does this include all missions or just the storyline missions? I've been playing a few open world games and it does get pretty difficult to complete every mission, and in some games you level up so much on the side quests that by the time you get back to the story, you're pretty much invincible.

11. Chingling

Chingling New Member

Dang, that's just kind of scary. All the negative visual side effects that it would cause put aside, that would just be absolutely horrific. I always try to pace myself out when I play a game so that I can enjoy every bit of it. Doing something like this is just wasting the game's storyline.

12. RamZor

RamZor Member

This is kinda crazy. Congrats on the achievement (?).

13. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

Wow, next you'll be telling me that he has no job or girlfriend too. Unbelievable.

14. edthebig

edthebig Member

If he is that desperate for attention he should get some friends. If he has no way of proving it means he just did it for the what if, that is a complete waste of the game.

15. Curtclicker

Curtclicker New Member

Is this really true? I know buzzfeed just likes posting clickbait articles and they usually don't provide any hard details to back it up. Even though 38 hours in one sitting is pretty crazy, it's also decently fast for a run through the game. But man, he probably didn't even enjoy the game grinding it out like that.

16. niiro17

niiro17 Member

That's crazy. I only play about 5-8 hours straight and my head is starting to hurt.

17. Max007

Max007 New Member

That is really crazy. It took me two weeks just to beat the story missions. He is a dedicated person. Their are a couple of games that I could beat overnight including, "Red Steal 2" and "Batman Arkham Asylum." He probably has really bad eye strain from it. He was probably hopped up on energy drinks or some kind of speed.

This guy really needs to be more productive. I wonder if he has a job. Maybe he is a college student. He has probably done it before, but with a different game. He sounds like he is experienced. One of my friends wanted to try that and I said no way in heck.

18. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I don't know if people here are more impressed with the fact that the completed the game so quickly or that a grown man would actually do something like this. I mean, does he not have a job or a social life?And I assume he didn't sleep either.

19. js85

js85 New Member

I believe it -- but I'm not particularly impressed by him or anything, haha. I guess I'm too old - I think it's pretty lame.