Look What I Just Found

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by mddimehdi, Oct 7, 2014.

1. mddimehdi

mddimehdi New Member

Hey guys wassup :)

So today I was taking selfies with my family, and decided to find out what does Jimmy always do with his laptop [​IMG] . So I zoomed on his screen with snapmatic and look what i just found:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thats right! What you just saw is Jimmy browsing Niko Bellic's LifeInvader profile!
    Thanks guys for seeing my post and if someone else found and posted this before me I'm sory for posting again.

Cheers

2. Henry

Henry New Member

Lol, that's pretty cool. You know, I really got annoyed when the game prompted me to log on. Never liked the internet cafe idea much.

3. troutski

troutski Active Member

That's pretty clever. It doesn't surprise me, and shouldn't surprise anyone else, that Rockstar throws these kinds of things into Grand Theft Auto games.

4. valiantx

valiantx New Member

Jimmy, who I opinion is a in the closet homosexual, gives reason why Rockstar placed this in the game to hint at his sexual orientation; only joking of course, he's a pretty funny character.

Yeah, Rockstar always put these small references to their previous games, which is interesting, but it gets old quick. Instead, how about future GTA games have a self-selected missions, which you involve past GTA characters and that your actions with them in the game ultimately affect the outcome of a game i.e. future main character writes some slander about past GTA character, the latter gets mad and starts giving problems to the former. This could change the whole gameplay and give dynamic to the usual main storyline type of gameplay from past GTA games.

5. Valentino

Valentino New Member

I don't think I would have ever noticed that, but it's neat to think there could be other easter eggs from previous/other games. It'd be cool to find more.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

That is really cool and funny. Thank you for sharing the pics. On a unrelated topic, the actor that plays Jimmy used to play the little brother on a 1990,s Nickelodeon show called The Adventures of Pete and Pete and it's just nice to see him acting again.