Locations you want a racing game

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Mason, Oct 12, 2013.

1. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I'd like to see a space setting like rainbow road in Mario Kart. On Earth, I would want a canyon track through valleys. Mountainous settings are also pretty cool like El Capitan in Gran Turismo.

2. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I've played a few old games that had canyon tracks and they were great. What I'd also want to see is a tarmacked beach track. I haven't seen that in any of the games I've played.

3. Arvis

Arvis Member

I'd like to have a track around my own city (who wouldn't?). It would be awesome cruising around the places you know very well!

4. Sworden

Sworden Member

Huh, this is a pretty old thread. But if we're talking complete fantasy here, then hell yeah, racing on the moon or other planets would be amazing. Imagine a rainbow road map with realistic looking graphics.

Looking at a more grounded approach, I'd really like a simulator like game that plays on the streets in an urban or suburban area.

5. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I don't think I've ever seen that in a game, but that would definitely be a cool idea. It could track that goes through the boardwalk and areas adjacent to the beach. It would be a nice scenic track with the water beside it.