Locations you want a racing game

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Mason, Oct 12, 2013.

1. PvtParts

PvtParts Member

I want to race on an abandoned FIFA stadium in some third world country they ruined.

2. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

That would be cool - you could expand that to old Olympic parks and stadiums etc around the world. There are plenty of old venues that would be worth a visit in a race car. I love looking at those pictures and videos of abandoned places on youtube. Great idea!

3. troutski

troutski Active Member

You sound a little bitter. :eek::rolleyes:

4. PvtParts

PvtParts Member

Don't plagiarize this, you fuckers, but I'm writing a film script where the main bad guy's headquarters is the abandoned stadium in Brazil. (But I'm Filipino, and FIFA and the Olympics haven't ruined us yet lol)

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

it's actually sounds interesting. It doesn't have to be specifically FIFA but I think having an apocalyptic setting would definitely be a welcome change for me.

6. troutski

troutski Active Member

I'm sure it'll gross millions. o_O:rolleyes:

7. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Ever since I saw the Top Gear in Romania, I have wanted a racing game in which you race others on the Transfagarasan. It would be really interesting to see how cars would handle in those conditions and how slowly you would have to take some turns not to fall off.

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

It would actually be interesting to see that I think, adding the fear of falling off the road would certainly add a new element to the racing game genre.

9. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Member

Any racing game that tackles north canada has my vote and my money. The landscape up there is so beautiful to not be noticed.

10. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think racing in outer space would be pretty cool! Racing from planet to planet. The view would be pretty nice too!

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'd love to see this. I don't know if there are any modern games that do this but I know a lot of the old games focus on space as a theme, even though most of the. Weren't really racing.

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I'd like to race through Tokyo, Seoul, Bangkok and Hong Kong.
    I know some of these locations have been done before, but I want more Asian locations.
    Asia has a lot of beautiful scenery which is part of the reason Americans are fascinated by it.

13. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I would like a race across the eight wonders of the world. Would be nice to see cars zip along the Great Wall of China, the Pyramids of Giza, and maybe the Grand Canyon as well. I would also love to see a spooky cemetery scenery or a dark forest.

14. Susime

Susime Active Member

Old airfields would be pretty cool places to race on.

A game could feature one and have a few standard course configurations but also let you make your own configurations. That would be pretty good I reckon.

They could also feature the old Monza course with the crazy banked oval.

15. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Not anything specific but I'd love it racing games would feature more European cities and countries. Germany, Italy or Romania would be pretty cool! :D

16. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Japan would be nice. And on the Desert or mountains too. I also love to see some street and a lot of turns.

17. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

I would like to drive the car in the hilly areas. You can find some amazing hilly locations when you play the races in various Need for Speed games. Need for Speed: Carbon was such a game. All the races in the game took place at night and I enjoyed driving the car in the hilly areas.

18. ZXD123

ZXD123 Member

I was some day they would be able to turn the whole world or at least a section of a city to a 1:1 ratio so we would be able to race along the streets of the city just like in real life. That would be amazing!

19. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I'd like some tracks around NYC. I remember GT had a track in NYC I think or I might be thinking of another city. Any big city tracks would be awesome.