Locations you want a racing game

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Mason, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Mason

Mason Member

What are some of the locations you'd like to see in an upcoming racing game or some future racing game? I know there's many locations you can have in a racing game, but I'd like racing games in weird places, obviously space, but mars, the moon and anywhere racing is clearly impossible, I want it to take place there.

What about you?

2. Marcus

Marcus Member

Mars would be cool, but hasn't that already been done? Mars is one place I can see a racing game take place. The moon, oh yeah I'm sure some racing levels have taken place there. It's hard to think of racing course I'd like to see, it feels like it's already been done.

3. davis

davis Active Member

Venice. I like narrow streets with lots of turns, that's where the skills are, not on the open straight fields.

4. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Mars you say? Then try out Hill Climb Racing for Anroid. There's a level that takes place in Mars! Lol. :D
    [​IMG]

Anyway, I like race tracks that are located in mountainous regions. :D

5. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I would like a racing game set up in mountains of Himalya. How cool would be that? It will give us a chilly feeling while racing in the game. We cant do that in real life, but we can definitely do that in games, right?

6. Kevin Valerio

Kevin Valerio Member

One place it'd be cool to have a racing game is places like Venice or the moon. While Venice would have you jumping over water canals and taking shortcuts, you would also have to account for gravity and speed on the moon. These qualities would really make a racing game more enjoyable with it's obvious unlikeliness.

7. Brad

Brad Member

Imagine having a race on the moon but with graphics shining making the moon look real? that would be amazing.

8. zambothegreat

zambothegreat Member

I can't really think of any locations that haven't been done that I would like to play in. Have there been any games where you race through lava/molten rock? I think playing in a place like Greece would be cool, too.

9. Hedonologist

Hedonologist New Member

Well more racing games in British cities, and ideally outside of London also!

10. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I like the streets of Japan mostly, and I've played some racing games that utilize that location, but I would like to play a modern version of it and hopefully a title I like will use Japan as a setting. Otherwise, I think an original setting that's not based on a real place is fine too, as long as it's well made, but I mostly just prefer racing in a city as I'm not really that much interested with space.

11. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

Well I love Nürburgring so I hope that they will continue making that track. I been there in real life a few times too. So its very fun when I can play it in a racing game.

12. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

I would love a fresh London street racing game. Would totally be awesome!

13. meta_mach

meta_mach New Member

I'd love to see some snowy mountain type tracks in a rally game like test drive off road. A jeep race through the Himalayas like someone else mentioned would be fun. I wouldn't want to race in settings like mars unless it was a flight racing game. Sometimes like star fox on mars with a racing aspect could be cool.

14. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I too agree on the british aspect. It would also be cool if there was locations some where on islands such as Hawaii. I konw that there probably already is, but I would love to see more of this.

15. Berberita Ion

Berberita Ion New Member

I would love a racing game in the Transfagarasan, Romania. TopGear ranked it as the most beautiful driving road in the entire world and I have been there and I think it's absolutely amazing.

16. jordanmc97

jordanmc97 New Member

I think Amsterdam would be pretty cool, weaving in and out there street corners, drifting around coffee shops without slaughtering helpless stoners, but in all seriousness I'd love a racing game in somewhere like Afghanistan in the deserts, having to avoid IED's and Taliban shacks.

17. froggy666

froggy666 Member

I do feel like I should say someplace interesting but I could love to see a good few Cities such as London and New York.

18. mikelouis

mikelouis Member

I think they should include all the famous racing tracks in the world. It will be an awesome game am sure of it.

19. MissBin

MissBin Member

My favourite location would be Sahara Desert or some tracks on the snow. I just like to drive and leave a trail of dust or snow behind me. And drifting on that kind of circuit is awesome too. I don't really like to drive in the forest because i like open areas. Driving on the frozen lake would be awesome too beceuse it is sleepery and dangerous.

20. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

I love that idea. You could even go a step further and have a race on Mars. Heck have space races. That'd be awesome!