Listening to music while you play games

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tpicks, Jun 22, 2017.

1. tpicks

tpicks Member

Listening to music while gaming is something I rarely do. I am just too focus on the game while at it and don't even think in that line of having music by the side. I think I should try it out with cool music I like and see how it blends. I really don't want to be distracted while playing games hence I have always put music away.

aceracing001 likes this.
  2. sidney

sidney Member

I only listen to the built in music within the game, I also don't play other music when I'm playing since I don't want to be distracted.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I think it can be a good fun with the music. And it seems like a good option. I would say it can take time for the things. I guess while playing games it may require you to work around those things.

4. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I only listen to music when I play a game when there's really a built-in music on the game. This is because I don't want any distraction when I play a game.

5. Lissiel

Lissiel New Member

I don't like listening to music while playing too. I think it distracts me, especially when I'm in the crucial moment of gaming. I prefer the game's music and sound effects, it gives me full gaming experience. Even how lame is the music of the game, I still like it to be played while I'm on the game.

6. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

I can listen to music while playing. Maybe that's one my talent. I can play without being distracted by the music.

7. aceracing001

aceracing001 Member

Yes , there are already built-in music in many of the games and playing another music may create noise already not unless the sound is muted in the game. Playing a game needs concentration and music may be distracting sometimes. In my own experience like playing chess it is not advisable to play some music while playing the game.

8. fishbate

fishbate Member

Well it depends for me. I love to play games with hearing their tracks it gives more drive to the game. But for games that are light or just a past time, i like it to have a more appealing sounds to it.

9. aceracing001

aceracing001 Member

Sometimes the music is really distracting especially when you are doing serious stuffs like studying . But I guess there are music that can just play in the background like soft jazz music or classical maybe. When I used to work online for hours on end, jazz music keeps me company and I like it. I tried sleeping with the music on and it doesn't pay. I feel like it's just a waste of time.