Link DLC in glorious 60 fps

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by Squigly, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Since there was some thread showing Mario Kart in 60 fps, I thought I might as well complete it by showing the latest Link DLC in 60 fps as well!

2. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Man link in the game is really cool. I like that video as well it is really cool and the game is really fun.

3. jurew2

jurew2 Member

It really looks smooth and a lot better than 30 fps. I don't know what the consoles are waiting for when they still have the 30 fps in their games.

4. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Thanks for the smooth video! This is sure to make those who don't own this game either interested or very jealous. :)

I really dig both the new Link DLC and Youtube's 60 FPS posibility. They are both brilliant recent additions.

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

I usually don't care about 30 fps vs 60 fps, but there's a major difference when it comes to racing games. A racing game not running at 60 fps isn't worth it.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Me too, and I agree. Though I've honestly never really tried 60 FPS on any game or at least I never noticed but now that I'm starting to pay attention I have to say it really does look great.

7. Kraiten

Kraiten New Member

Better FPS = Better game play. Always. Anyways, I love the video and love Link in all the games he's in.

8. krazystitch

krazystitch New Member

This DLC pack is absolutely amazing! The Zelda track is gorgeous and Link was handled so well as an addition too. His Master Cycle is awesome. The smooth video really showcases what a great job they did adding him in there too, he definitely fits.

9. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Yeah a better fps means that the gameplay will be a whole lot better so to me playing that game at 60 fps means a whole lot to me.