Legacy Of Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by dannyboy, Oct 14, 2013.

1. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

How would you rate the leagcy of Breaking Bad and how does the show stack up among other shows in terms of quality and entertainment value?

2. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

The legacy of Breaking Bad is that the show will live on to be one of the most respected tv shows out there. The show is amazing and the reason why that is, is because the actors and the dialogue work seamlessly together. There's something special about the show that just makes it magical. The show can be compared to very few shows in term of acting abilities, story telling and raw emotional power. The show created some of the most unforgettable moments in television history. In fact, Ozymindias, an episode in Breaking Bad, was rated the best television episode by IMBD. Yes, it was that good. Breaking Bad has a legacy that few shows can live up to. So we all better pray that Better Call Saul is a pretty damn good television show.

3. wulfman

wulfman Member

Breaking Bad is very good. The best drama series I don't think so. I prefer Sons of Anarchy. Still Vince Gilligan is a genius and you really have to watch scenes to be able to decipher what he is trying to tell you.

4. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

I agree. People looking for intense dramatic scenes on television won't be disappointed with Breaking Bad, but in its more subtle moments. When the main characters are just having some idle talking, that's where Breaking Bad shines. It's detail to its dialogue is fascinating. That means, you have to concentrate a lot to really understand what's happening. Character development happens slowly and yes, in more dramatic scenes, the character obviously develops into a more fleshed out characters, but in normal conversations, you slowly see the character become the eventual character you see. That's confusing in its own right, but its the truth. Pay attention, because if you do, Breaking Bad will slowly crawl not only in to your heart and break it, it will also invade your mind and haunt you with Walter White and Heisenberg because they are not the same person.

5. wulfman

wulfman Member

It is a bit slow but more importantly it is a very creative and sophisticated show. Especially when you have to look for subtle things in scenes to really understand what is going on.

6. Askani

Askani Member

Breaking bad will still be talked about for years to come. It is a great show that grabs you and pulls you in. I think it really is that popular because you can look at the things happening and say well that could happen in real life.

7. jurew2

jurew2 Member

Breaking Bad is a good show and I enjoyed watching it. When I was watching it the suspense was killing me when something went wrong with Walters plan. I think that about this show a lot of people will talk about in the future, because it takes a man that you wouldn't say could be a badass and shows you the badass side of him. It also has some unforgetable moments in it and some very emotional ones. The show had/has a lot of what you wish to see in a show.

8. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

It's easily one of the best shows I have ever watched on TV. I loved it while it lasted. I am still searching for show to fill that void that Breaking Bad left.

9. wulfman

wulfman Member

Yea I miss it too. But Sons of Anarchy Season 7 coming up in a couple of weeks.

10. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

Breaking Bad was absolutely amazing and, in my opinion, is better than any other show I've watched so far, and I think it'll stay that way for quite a long time to come. It was really great and if you're thinking of starting the series I'd say go right for it! :D

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I don't think I've ever heard as many people gush over a tv show as much as this one. I think it's definitely considered a classic, and will probably be remembered for ages, and everyone involved in it should be really proud of what they have accomplished and the standard they have maintained.