Jets and Helicopters

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Carl, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Carl

Carl New Member

I'm so excited to see Jets/planes return to the world of GTA and in the best setting. I remember San Andreas being so awesome because of the various different forms of transport and Jets were one of my favorites. It's nice to see them return as well as parachutes, gotta have parachutes. Anyways how well do you think the jets and helicopters will perform?

I hated the helicopters in GTA IV simply because they maneuvered like garbage. It took a while to learn. I always had trouble trying to take people out in multiplayer because my copter would flip around all over the place. Hopefully it's a tad bit easier to fly these buggers.

2. Mr. Bellic

Mr. Bellic New Member

I can't wait to fly a jet and just jump out. I like the simple things and jumping out of the jets in San Andreas always appealed to me when I was a kid. As for the heli's in GTA IV, I agree somewhat. I know I got used to it fairly quick but I can see why people hate the flying. Hopefully they make it a tad bit easier to fly anything, as well as fix the driving a bit. It was pretty bad in IV and would be better suited if the driving was a bit more lax.

3. Bulldog

Bulldog New Member

I'm so excited, this is one of the first features I'm going to try out. The only concern I have is that you will be able to cover the map too quickly, did you see how fast those things were going!? They should be great fun for multiplayer too.

4. TopRacer

TopRacer New Member

I'm more excited about the boats more than anything. I had so much fun in GTA IV on the boats. I loved just roaming about the water in the boats occasionally shooting the odd passer by.

5. Cutler4Life

Cutler4Life New Member

Im more excited to fly than to drive boats. Why? Because I dont get to fly in real life. I know it seems silly, why can flying be so entertaining? In all honesty, I will probably end up flying most of the time while playing