Is there anything you do not like about GTA San Adreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Shine_Spirit, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I don't like the game to have an end. :confused:

GTA San Andreas is one of the best (and also my one of my favorites) versions of GTA and I think it should be eternal (or at least a little bit longer :().

How about you?

2. sidney

sidney Member

Yes there are a few things in GTA SA that I didn't like, the rap songs in the radio was one, I didn't really like early 90's rap music. Then the feeding part, which was amusing, but it's something I don't want to bother with, also the gym work out part.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  3. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I am really surprised if anyone of the player of this game don't like something in this game. GTA San Andreas has been the most favorite game of all time. I never found anything missing or anything wrong in this game. I like all the features in it.

4. Shine_Spirit

I'll unfortunately have to disagree with you (but I respect your opinion :D), because besides I like the rap music of the 90's I think that kind of music matches with the atmosphere of the game.

5. Shine_Spirit

I'm definitely on the same boat as you. GTA San Andreas is what I can call reference in the world of GTA. This version is simply amazing (clever, fun, insane - in a good way - and super interesting)! :)

6. Juju

Juju New Member

There is absolutely nothing to hate in that game, in my opinion. Personally, I think that it would benefit from a few tweaks here and there but that's not to say there is anything I don't like in the game. GTA SA has always been one of my favorites.

7. Shine_Spirit

It's very difficult to find someone who doesn't like GTA San Adreas. I think this is the version that has the most positive acceptance among the existing versions.

Am I right? :D

8. sidney

sidney Member

@Shine_Spirit, Yes you are right, it does fit the game since it's set in the early 90's, plus the setting is in a black neighborhood, so rap music is the main music in the game. It's just not my kind of sound, I prefer the modern sound of rap music today. Overall though, the game is a good one though early on I have difficulty completing the missions.

9. Shine_Spirit

@sidney That's ok. :) After all, what would the world be like if we were all the same, weren't we? The most important is that we like to play the game. :D

10. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I like everything about GTA San Andreas and it is the best version of GTA. I like to play this game every day and never got bored of it. I never heard from anyone that they don't like GTA SanAndreas.

11. Shine_Spirit

Impossible to disagree with you.

GTA San Andreas is incredible, I also never got bored of it and I think it was the first version of GTA that I addicted faster. :D

12. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

I think the only part I could complain about in San Andreas is the graphics. It was good for its time, but there was never a remastered release with better graphics despite it being one of the best in the franchise. CJ looked more like an Asian guy that rolled in the mud for a day, but his loading arts look really good. Aside from that, I think there's missions which were insanely hard despite being really boring (Zero's missions)

13. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

To me actually, there's nothing I don't like about this game except for the fact that I don't know any cheat so far :D. The fact that a black man does the shit in this one interests me greatly because it peels off racial comments associated with the game and the storyline as well.

14. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

There aren't too many things I hate about that game. But if anything some of the main characters in the game can be quite annoying.

15. demitri

demitri Member

I think GTA San Andreas has been the most favorite game of everyone. They just need to improve the graphics. A few days ago a friend of mine told me that they are going to remake the HD version of GTA San Adreas. I hope that they will get done with the graphics in a high quality.

16. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Will be greatly delighted if this gets one in-time@demitri. In that case, I think more missions too should be added together with other improved features such as, new cars, buildings, better vehicular control, etc.

This game seems more real to me than most other GTA versions and I'll be very delighted if it's improved.

17. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

San Andreas was actually the only Grand Theft Auto game that I never played until recently. I bought the remastered version on PlayStation 4 and I did play it for a bit but never did get into it. I just don't like the setting, it just seems too boring and dull. Compare the game with Vice City and it just doesn't live up to everyone's expectations. Vice City was so vibrant and colourful, you just enjoyed driving through the city and exploring the map.