Is it worth picking up GTAV again for PC?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Thok, Apr 30, 2015.

1. AmeJouten

AmeJouten New Member

100x's worth. But i'd agree with Obi, wait for a sale. Or try and look on a site like Nuuvem and get it for about half off. A lot of sites have the game for sale in different currencies that translate into major savings for us in the US compared to getting it from any of the other online retailers.

2. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

If you have played quite a lot of GTA V already, there is nothing for you to see here except fro beefd up graphics and a first person mode. If I were you, I would wait for a price slash to pick it up.

3. ridwan sameer

ridwan sameer New Member

Honestly, I had more fun on the PC Version than I did on the Console version (PS3). Especially online. For some reason I found more mature people playing on PC, and also a lot of them were team work oriented and had mics.

Also, You can waste around 2-4 hours a day messing with mods on Single player.

4. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 New Member

If you already played it, then it depends, but I wouldn't recomend the Online part if you don't have a solid group of friends to play with. Public lobbies are full of cheaters and modders on PC.

5. srofltank

srofltank New Member

I think it's worth it. If you don't have any friends to play Online with, I'm sure there's mods that you will enjoy playing alone. Just because you already finished the storyline doesn't mean there is not much for you to do on the PC version. There is a lot of new features that the PC version will allow.