Is it just me or the wanted level gets worse after every patch?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by blinghoblanger, Jun 15, 2015.

1. blinghoblanger

blinghoblanger New Member

I really want your opinions because this thing bugs me from the festive update onwards.
    Yesterday i`ve installed the latest patch and i`ll be damned if the wanted level didn`t get even worse than it already was. I have a feeling that the stars last longer after every patch and you get the wanted level even easier than before. Today i`ve noticed i can hardly steal a car without instantlly getting stars even if that wasn`t the case before.
    And the stars seem like they last forever. I punched a hitchiker on Mt. Gordo and BAM!!. 1 star the milisecond later. I don`t remember this before.

I surely hope R* isn`t doing this on purpouse because the wanted level suck bad already. No need to make it even worse and more unrealistic.

It`s not my imagination but however it could be something to do with my game only. Anyway, i`m kinda dissapointed because there`s impossible to do anything without getting an instant wanted level and having those idiots on your ass forever.

It doesn`t fit a GTA game and it also isn`t near being realistic.

Your thoughts and observations on this??

2. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

The whole wanted level sucks! :v:

Just as I drive away from the visible cop's radars, thinking I'm gonna make it, one or more radars suddenly appears right in front of me! :miranda:

The cop's firing aim is pathetically impeccable.

3. tarverten

tarverten New Member

If you're having trouble evading a 1- or 2-star chase, then you really need to work on your evasion skills.

I must admit, though, that they're like f*cking snipers with those pistols sometimes.

4. blastguardgear

blastguardgear New Member

Well they are annoying due to the TIME you need to evade them. They are easy to evade but they sure take alot of time. And due to the things you get the wanted level for.

As for rubber banding, well i don`t ussually go on the roads to escape cops since it`s a bad idea because they just poping infront of you but there was 1 time when they literally catch me up and stick to my ass while i was going max speed with my grotti turismo on great ocean highway. They even rammed me and spin me out of control

5. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Member

Although sometimes I notice changes in the police AI, I didn't notice any changes this patch. If anything they don't seem to be as insanely aggressive during pursuit like they were after the heist update dropped.

6. shadowsupernature

shadowsupernature New Member

Nothing was changed.

The wanted level system is still broken though, you can get wanted for many crimes without peds reporting you, and animals can call the police. Modders already fixed it but I doubt Rockstar will care to change anything.

7. Susime

Susime Active Member

I haven't really noticed a change with the wanted level. I think it all varies though as to how long the stars last. I've had a two star level for quite a long time a few times, and that's when I've been out of sight, where-as again a few times I've been out of sight, or have just got out of sight and the wanted level goes. I could be wrong but I think it may depend on if other people see you or not.

8. alaineman

alaineman New Member

I had one mission where the cops were more than a map size away and the wanted stars would not disappear. I was inside a train tunnel without any cops nearby and stood there for 5 minutes. They didn't move, wanted was still there and I had to drive TOWARDS the cops to make it go away. The mission lasted five times as long because of this glitch...

9. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I wouldn't have thought that this something that rockstar are doing on purpose, but having said that, the game is quite old now so I'd imagine players, with experience will be finding it easier to evade capture so an increase in difficulty might be something they're looking at and working on.

People want a challenge, and if you've been playing the game since it first came out, you won't be finding it as hard as you first did, so a slight increase in difficulty can be a good thing?