Is GTA Multi player is more fun than single player?

Discussion in 'GTA Multiplayer' started by enell, Oct 5, 2014.

1. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

This might be the type of game where I actually prefer less of the multiplayer experience and just enjoy following the story. It has its upsides but more for some than others.

2. Haroon

Haroon New Member

I usually like to play multiplayer because it is more addictive with amazing featutes.Multiplayer is more enjoyable with the friends if they are online.I had great time playing this game with my friends in the back days.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Do not you play with them these days? Playing in groups (mainly with friends) is always the best option (although I like to play alone many times).

4. Haroon

Haroon New Member

@Shine-spirit I am too far from my friends nowadays.I have been involved in my studies too much in these days.That's why I remain busy all the time in theses days.That is why I don't have enough to play and enjoy with my friends.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I totally understand you. I've lived it many times... but the good part is that it further strengthens friendship and matches when they happen again are even better.

6. overcast

overcast Member

Yes, it depends on their mood too. Some of the time some people get into the mood of the playing multiplayer. And some of the time we have to go with our own mood. That's what I have noticed as well. Single player is fun no doubt for sure.

7. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I'm not really sure, as i feel the story is really interesting on it's own.

8. overcast

overcast Member

Campaign mode for all the game is fun. But playing every solo mode won't be fun. It's more fun when there are people around. And they can add fun to your life. That way it can be good enough to see how that goes.

9. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I love to play online, playing it on multiplayer mode made my gaming experience an amazing one. And by playing it online, you can interact with different people which is totally amazing for me as a player of GTA.