iRacing Simulator rig

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by erook7878, May 9, 2016.

1. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

Check out this guy's iRacing simulator rig. His youtube name is Shane Parish, not sure if that is his real name. His rig is pretty insane.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

That is pretty amazing. I've always liked looking at rigs online even though I'd never buy one myself even if I did have the money. It's great because I can just live vicariously through these people and never have to do it myself and instead I could just spend that money elsewhere. This is one of the better ones though I have to admit, thanks for sharing!

3. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

Earlier in the day I saw another sim racing rig and it costs $64,000. Investing that much money so you can enjoy sim racing games? Well to be honest, if I was a millionaire, I wouldn't mind getting the best . . . even if it cost that much.

4. spectre456

spectre456 Member

At that price point I would just get myself an actual car and go to a track. Simulations are great, but if you're paying that kind of money might as well do the real thing.

5. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

That is a pretty sweet set up. I wish that I had the money to set something up like that. Totally nice! I wonder how much it cost him to do all of that. Anyone have any ideas?

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I'm just gonna go cry in the corner with my steering wheel and pedal set up, this guy raised the bar high! Sweet rig!

7. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I wish I could afford that setup. Well, I get the same experience without spending that much amount on the rig and I don't think that everyone needs to spend that much amount of money.

8. raceman998

raceman998 Member

It's definitely worth more than 50K. I don't think that anyone will be able to afford that much amount of money in just a gaming setup.

9. justrace

justrace Member

That is a lot of money and I would never spend that much amount of money in a single game. I would better buy some cheap steering wheels and breaks instead of the simulator rigs. I know I will get a less realistic feel with the cheap devices but I have no other options as I can't afford to buy the simulator rigs.

10. likeandba

likeandba Member

That's a wonderful rig. The only downside is that it is very expensive and not all the people will be able to afford the rig. I have never seen a rig that I can consider affordable and they are never available at a reasonable price and that is why I would like to see an affordable simulator rig.