Intro and Money Tips?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by xgarrettgx, Jan 28, 2015.

1. xgarrettgx

xgarrettgx New Member

Hello I am new to this forum site so my name is Garrett. I have been looking around for money making tips on GTA V but all of them are either on Xbox One or they require to have a friend do it. None of my friends that play GTA V have the patience to help me earn money :(... so could someone link me a good video that is explained well and is for solo? Or if that's not allowed (lol I'm new ) then tell me what the title is called and what channel it's on? Anyways if you're reading this have a great day!

2. Kittyworker

Kittyworker New Member

What console do you play on? There are plenty of different ways to make money. Also since you are talking about playing with friends I am going to assume you mean GTA: Online and not GTA: V.

The best money making advice I can give you without knowing what console you are on is that you should do the missions. The ideal time to complete a mission in is at 4 minutes. You get more money for missions taking longer, but the ratio between time and cash drops after the 4 minute mark. Of course don't finish before 4 minutes either or you will get credited with only cash equal to a 3 minute completion. Avoid spending a lot of money on Cars. Save that money up so that you can purchase a Safehouse and eventually a Buzzard Attack helicopter at lvl 42.

3. Shimus

Shimus New Member

The best missions to do to top it off are wave assaults, or attack missions where you have to survive rounds. Not only are they intense as hell sometimes and pretty fun, they reward astoundingly well. Barring this, Minigames like Golf and whatever you can find scattered around can definitely boost your money too if you play with a friend and they throw the game over and over, though I can't recommend that. It's too boring. Do a race, find a loopable mission (like the gas station and wanted booth cycle) - watch some youtube videos.

Get a nice safehouse when you're of level, enough with a garage that gets you a lot of storage anyways. I didn't care much for choppers honestly. If I wanted a chopper or plane I'd just ramp my cars into the military base and fly a jet out and fly around. Jets were fun as hell. Barring that I'd just take their base flight like planes and choppers. Point is the military base has a lot of practical uses, believe it not. And people tend to stay away from there. You can also hawk off some cars for some side money and do some missions in between. Just save up.

4. troutski

troutski Active Member

Use the stock market or murder tons of people. Missions can help you make some decent cash, too. Buy it online if you don't want to put in the effort. ;]