Imagine a third DLC pack

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by utneqo7d, Dec 6, 2014.

1. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Imagine Nintendo would release yet another, third, DLC pack once the DLC pack of may 2015 is released, what would you like to see in it?

Myself, I'd like too see funky kong returning from mario kart wii. It was such a popular character online back then, it's a shame it didn't return in Mario Kart 8. As for the tracks, I'd like to revive maple treeway, also from the wii. It was already a gorgeous track in mario kart wii, so it definitely would look great in Mario Kart 8. Of course all tracks look great in mario kart 8, but I think mario kart 8 + maple treeway would give an amazing experience.

2. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

I wouldn't mind seeing Rosalina's little star friend as a race! I think it would be kind of cute if they release a little comet bike for him, just customized compared to the one in Mario Kart Wii. As for tracks, a new track featuring some places from Mario Galaxy.

I think that would be cool, if Nintendo did that.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'd like to see them include a totally unexpected character, preferably a new one, and if so I hope they include some nice vehicles and powers too.

4. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

What a wonderful idea, you mean luma, right? In mario kart wii he was just a small addition to rosalina, though I found him pretty cool there, and rosalina too. A mario galaxy typed track would also definitely fit the theme of the game (pretty logical since it's from the same franchise)

5. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

Yes, Luma is who I meant. :)

I never knew the star's name. I'm actually shocked that as much as they have star levels on Mario Bros, that they don't have something to do with stars in the racing game. Something that's a challenge every lap you make, something new is thrown at you. Have like a big wheel or something in some section of the race that could flatten you or have the fire piranha planets attack you with their fireballs! All they do is just try to take a chomp out of you in this one. Boo! :(

6. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Yeah, or like every lap alternate routes in which there's a starcoin which can only be collected by 1 racer per lap, and that coin gives a 10 second speed boost or so. Every lap, it would get harder to get it, how great would that be!!

Or extra challenges during the races would be nice in general.

7. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

Are you getting this, Nintendo?! Write our ideas down! It's what we, the fans, want! I would mind also seeing some of the animals you got and rode in the DK games being used as weapons! I liked the parrot that spat out coconuts. See that be dropped on someone's head momentarily dazing them would be hilarious. I think a 5 second daze would be enough to get pass them, but not enough to annoy the player.

8. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Did you remember the last time nintendo listened to their gamers?

Neither do I, why not? They never do :( Or at least I've got a feeling they never do, though when there was so much critic in MK7 they did improve a lot in MK8, so imagine these ideas would be actually used!

9. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

I say that they listen to their consumers more than EA does. We all know that EA is about the money, they didn't get voted Worse Company of the Year twice in a row for nothing! :D

I, PERSONALLY, can't remember when they last listened to the fans, but more than likely my aunt will be able to tell you. They're more than likely to take suggestions, if they think it'll go over well with the people.

10. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Well, I have to agree on that. EA isn't exactly a nice company when it comes to a lot of aspects, and Nintendo actually listens now and then, but mostly to big critics, and less to individual players, though here and there I'm sure they have picked up things from players, since the game feels really nice and fitting for the players.

11. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I'd like to see more characters from Nintendo's diverse franchise. More love for Kirby, Pokemon and Samus in her plugsuit :3

12. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Yeah, it's pretty lame they've added Dry Bowser in the second DLC pack, everyone hates that pack because of that XD

Dry bowser should have been in the game already, and another third character should be taken instead.

13. troutski

troutski Active Member

I wouldn't mind seeing some new race modes, although I'm good with whatever characters and tracks they would add into the game.