I want a sequel

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Brem, Aug 6, 2013.

1. TheViper

TheViper Member

I can see RockStar doing a sequel that somehow ties in GTA III with Vice City. They could even do it with San Andreas and have some kind of tie in with both games.

2. heyhowareyou

heyhowareyou New Member

I would love another game that takes place in Vice City, it had by far the coolest looking scenery. I want some more palm trees and sunsets!

3. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

It had the best story of all the GTA games in terms of writing and story but I don't think it needs a sequel it ended just the way it needed to and besides I highly doubt that Rockstar Games is going to revisit it because it's in a fictional universe they have essentially deprecated.

4. daimashin

daimashin New Member

I too want a sequel, doesn't have to link to the first one but set in the same time period and seting as Vice City would be great.

5. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

An HD Era game in the 80's would be pretty awesome but I really want them to expand into a city they haven't done yet.

6. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

Or maybe even a different time period! GTA with hoverbikes and laser beams. Yes please!

7. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Kind of like what blood dragon did with far cry 3? That would be absolutely amazing have it set in the super distant future.

8. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

For sure! Saints Row does something kind of similar and it can be a load of fun. Maybe when GTA runs out of innovations, it can move to another time period.

9. goaboa

goaboa New Member

I wouldn't mind a sequel to Vice city. I'm sure down the line they will make a remake or reboot of it on the ps3 or 4, but they should have one after Vice city. Have the original cast and characters, well maybe just Tommy Vercetti at least.

10. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

Well I don't know about a sequel to the story in VC but a return to Vice City would be awesome. We are due a return too since they've gone back to both Liberty City and Los Santos already.

11. Danilo Bojic

Danilo Bojic New Member

Definitely my favorite installment of the GTA series, I want to see more of it!

12. rjustin

rjustin New Member

Who doesn't want a sequel? And Vice City Stories sucked in my opinion. We need a real sequel featuring Tommy Vercetti. I miss all the other characters from Vice City as well. Imagine if they did to Vice City what they did to Los Santos for GTA V. I can't imagine how beautiful and awesome they would make Vice City if they made it bigger with better graphics.

13. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I would like to see Vice City to be the city in the next Grand Theft Auto. I simply loved Vice City's environment. I would really love a modern GTA game set in Vice City. I hope the next one is set there.

14. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

I liked vice city but I wouldn't want a sequel to this game. I would prefer a sequel to GTA San Andreas. Vice city stories was made by Rockstar games and so I don't see them creating another title about Vice city.

15. latoya0511

latoya0511 New Member

I would love a sequel also. Vice city was one of my favorites for a long time. I just enjoyed the storyline and the character himself.

16. pascual

pascual New Member

As much as I love Vice City and consider it one of my tops in the series, I really hope Rockstar don't go back for a re-hash. I want to see a new city, a new world, and not go back to a place we've already been. I know they did an amazing job re-creating and expanding upon San Andreas for GTAV, and no doubt they can do the same with Vice City, but I still want something new.

Would love Europe but I know chances of that are slim. Or even somewhere in Asia.

17. latoya0511

latoya0511 New Member

I understand that too. It is good to see new cities and scenery. I dont know what city i would want to see.

18. Balaal

Balaal Member

I loved the 80's them of VC. If they were to make a sequel, I would hope for them to return to this era. The music especially was awesome lol. It is by far my favorite setting of Grand Theft Auto. The scenery just seemed like so much fun. If all else fails, maybe they could do an HD remix with bonus missions???

19. Rabbu

Rabbu New Member

I think the GTA universe has grown to a point where a sequel wouldn't be a terrible thing. I'm sure RockStar already has it's next move planned out even if just in early stages though. I'm more curious to see if they'll jump on the "HD Remaster (port)" train with one of their games. Would you be happy with a Vice City HD port with the chance of DLC content? I think that may be more realistic in this day and age.

20. Jerome Moore

Jerome Moore New Member

I would love to see a sequel with Tommy and CJ from San Andreas.