I lost a lot of freaking friends because of this game.

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Michael26Anderson, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Michael26Anderson

Michael26Anderson New Member

No really I did , ok when I first got the game and way before then I was on Facebook talking loads of crap. I was telling people yeah punks I'm getting the game first before all of you and you guys are too broke to even afford it , what are you going to do imagine your playing it? or watch YouTube videos? what are you going to do lie and say you have it then people come over and you really don't you guys are a freaking joke, that was the type of stuff I was saying on Facebook. Well word got around that I was the only dude in the area out of my cousins , friends who had the game , they thought they were going to come over and play it right? WRONG! I had a line of people knocking on the door or calling me saying can I borrow your game I would say to them heck no fool! or kiss my butt buy your own you freaking shumck who do you think I am the game borrowing service get lost looser! so I became the most hated guy everywhere I went even worse than Lebron because I had no security or guards I'm not rich. I would walk into parties yelling whats up , people would start booing me and hurling expletives at me. My cousins told me they were going to divorce me , yes that's right disown me for not letting them come over to play. It even got so bad that dudes in church were coming up to my mom asking her to ask me can they come over to play it, WTF ? it even got so bad to where I had a flat tire and dudes I knew would drive right past me saying things like , hey Michael why don't you steal a motherfreaking car you looser , or hey Michael remember from Facebook? you told me to go screw myself! well screw you Michael , so I have learned not to talk crap.

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

You seem like quite the storyteller. Obviously, talking crap is always a bad idea and you'll usually wind up on the losing end. It's not that hard to see from the beginning.

3. slaughterboy

slaughterboy New Member

I'm surprised you even had friends.. you sound like a douchbag.

4. sidney

sidney Member

I think you are just a teenager who has nothing better to do and you are trolling the forum. Your story doesn't sound real at all.

5. Vicvillon

Vicvillon New Member

I hope that you are making that story up. That sounds rather rude from start to finish, honestly. I think you were in the wrong in this situation. It would have went better if 1) you didn't brag from the start, and 2) you actually respected the people around you. You didn't have to share the game, but you could have not shared the game in a less hotheaded manner.

6. SLAMDAT

SLAMDAT New Member

The simple answer is that you're an idiot, because this whole thing is made-up, and all you do is make yourself out to be a total dunce in it.

7. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

Doesn't sound real, but if it is, you've done really wrong and deserved what they did to you. I hope you're just trolling around and if not, hope you understood what you've done wrong. Now go back and appology to everyone you insulted or disrespected.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I don't understand why you would think that you would still have friends after you insulted them, treated them like crap and bragged about having the game first. You sound like the kind of person that Trevor Phillips would lock in a car trunk and push off a cliff.

The sad part is that the game you bragged about is now on sale at a discount and people are rushing to sell their copy because an even better next-gen version is coming out and people want GTA V for PS4 ,XBox One and PC in December 2014.

So now you have the OLD version of the game. Was it worth it to alienate all your friends?​

9. BryanOnAWire

BryanOnAWire New Member

I can't help but think that parts of this are totally untrue. And if they are, you are a horrible person.

10. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Wow, I actually can;t believe this whole thing. Have you really done that? It's about time you stop playing games for hours. You need to stop doing that and start dong something with your life.

11. troutski

troutski Active Member

Hey, even if it's not true, I could still believe that people like this exist. Some people are terrible to those around them, and then they pay the consequences. While this story is probably fake, I'm sure a similar story has run its course in reality.

12. ItsZiggy

ItsZiggy New Member

Not that I agree with the smack talk, but I wouldn't lend anyone any of my games either, they're mine and I don't like to share. But yeah, good story, maybe try to be nicer about things I guess would be the morale of it?

13. srofltank

srofltank New Member

I don't think this is a legitimate story at all. I wouldn't want to lend my games with other people too, but people booing you at parties for this, really? Your cousins telling you they are going to "divorce" you. This story sounds absolutely fake and it looks like you're only doing this for attention. Besides, it doesn't sound like you would make a good friend at all.

14. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I question if this is even a legitimate story, because a lot of things that you said has happened doesn't really sound realistic. I recommend you take a few days to yourself and think about what you did wrong to upset your friends. Straighten your life out man.

15. Tumwriter92

Tumwriter92 New Member

What a story man this actually made me laugh, but just keep doing you man, forget the haters and let them do what they do. Good story though lol.

16. Henry

Henry New Member

We know it's made up, but i really liked the story. It's like something out of a Friday movie, just without Debo. But some people do get crazy about some things. Like waiting in a loooooong line just to buy an iphone.

17. daimashin

daimashin New Member

It's definitely an interesting read. I'm entertained overall. Anyway, maybe if you weren't such a d*** in the first place, you wouldn't have been in the situation you're in right now. I do agree about one thing about borrowing games. It's okay if my best friends want to borrow the game but if it drops down to everyone in the neighborhood asking(which sounds absurd) then I'm definitely gonna be pissed. What's been done is done, there's no going back so I suggest you just live with what you sow.

18. srofltank

srofltank New Member

We're not hating. We're simply saying this story is fake. We're expressing our beliefs because the story sounds unrealistic and it really looks like OP is just doing this for attention like I said on my first post. Even if this is fake/real, I dislike the concept of this story.

19. xzreplay

xzreplay New Member

If this is real, then don't listen to what they say to you. It's your life and not theirs so you chose your path and they chose theirs, they can't judge you for who you are.