Hunting games for Android

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Qamra, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Qamra

Qamra Member

I had Deer Hunter on my HTC One x and loved it. Controls were a bit tricky but it was still a good game.
    The price wasn't bad either.

Have you got any favourites in this genre?

2. rebel

rebel New Member

I guess that if I had to choose in this genre I'd go for Deer Hunter 2014. It's so far the best hunting game I've ever tried out. It really offers good graphics and a good overall experience. Although it gets kind of boring after the third level, it's still a great way to relax.

3. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

I've tried a few hunting games for Android. I played Deer Hunter. I've played a game wherein you hunt dinos. But the genre has not really appealed to me. I find it too slow and boring for my taste. It's also very repetitive. I'd stick to the regular first person shooters.

4. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I hate hunting games on mobile devices they get boring so quickly. I mean you can only be hooked on killing animals for so long lol.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've never heard of this game, but I just checked it out and it looks pretty fun. I'll be checking this out and just wanted to say thanks for bringing it to my attention. :) Sorry I have no related recommendations at the moment but I'll come back and post if I come across some good ones.

6. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I had Deer Hunter as well. My friend got me hipped to it, but I kind of lost interest quickly. I rarely play hunting games, because they get boring so quickly. I mean at first hunting games can be tons of fun, then they quickly get repetitive.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I just played this game and I was really pleasantly surprised! I'm not even a fan of hunting but I really got addicted to this game for some reason. It really is very well made and the challenges are really well structured. You aren't being forced to pay just to win.

8. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I would recommend to try Jungle Sniper Hunting 3D, because I played it for some time and it has some good levels you have to clear to complete the game. It is also free so you can try it without spending anything on the game.

9. vennybunny

vennybunny Member

I loved Deer Hunter, but the always-online made me uninstall it. If I had internet I would be doing something much more worthwhile than shooting the same imaginary deer or wolf or bear.

There was this one Bow Hunting game I had high hopes for. It sucked balls.

10. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

I tried out quite a lot of hunting games on Android recently, because I was looking for one for my daughter and we were testing them out together. I tried Deer Hunter and all the rest of them but to be honest, I didn't think any of them were very good at all. They tended to be very buggy and had lots of faults.