Hunger games 2

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by billydd, Oct 16, 2013.

1. billydd

billydd Member

I got to see a small clip and it looks really good is anyone planning on seeing it?

2. phatboi

phatboi New Member

Surely it should follow the books?

Shouldn't it be called Catching Fire? seeing as that's the second book in the series?

3. xxsaumitraxx

xxsaumitraxx New Member

Yep, the trailer seems pretty awesome and I'm surely going to watch it on the first day ;)
    Yeah, I think it's Catching Fire :)

4. Pickicool

Pickicool New Member

I also look forward to seeing this film!
    The trailers are really amazing.

I spoil my experience watching the first film Hunger Games. I will not make the same mistakes! There was no suspense in the movie because I had read the first book.

I have not made the same mistake and I did not read the second book. This time, I think I'll love the film.

I expect that there still have a little more action than in the first film.
    The actors were excellent and I hope a great soundtrack.

It was full of movies that are coming up that I want to see!

5. Awildgmr

Awildgmr New Member

I'm not really excited about seeing this movie. I was disappointed with the first one. The previews do look good and it looks like it will be better than the first one, but the previews for the first movie looked good too and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I think I will be waiting for this movie.

6. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I read the Hunger Games books and they were great. The movie was also great, but I am waiting for this movie, being two to come out as well. It looks great.

7. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

I really didn't like the first film. I watched it in theaters, and to me, it was really forgettable. I know Jennifer Lawrence is a good actress, she acted her ass off in Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle. She's an excellent actress. But to see her acting restrained in The Hunger Games was really hard to see. The movie was okay, average. The book was crafted masterfully but the movie left some to be desired. Hunger Games: Catching Fire was that desire. It was better than the first film for sure, the movie was great and I think it captured the start and the conspiracies of a uprising very well. Now, let's just see what Hunger Games: MockingJay can bring us.

8. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I watched both the first and the second movie and I liked both. I like Jennifer Lawrence and her acting and therefore I like the whole movie too. I wouldn't say that the movie was a masterpiece, but it was a decent movie worth watching.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've seen the first one but it wasn't enough to entice me to see the second. I'm not all that interested in what happens to the characters, but maybe it's because I'm not the target demographic in the first place.