HTC Vive

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Norjak71, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

So I'm finally caving and getting an HTC Vive virtual reality headset. Does anyone own one or know of a racing simulator that works great in it? Hopefully something with a lot of accidents where you can look up and see debris flying right over your head in real time. I can't imagine the possibilities of this, hopefully someone in here knows something or can shed some light on something.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I've been thinking about buying a Vive for a while now. I haven't heard of a virtual reality racing simulator yet but if you find one please report back, I'm on the fence about buying the headset. :D

3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well this is certainly on my list of things that I just wish I could go and buy. The list is long, but I do think that this is towards the top, but that also might be because I did just learn about it not too long ago, so I was a bit late to the party. It looks very interesting though, and I am curious to see what you have to say when you get your hands on one.

4. justrace

justrace Member

I really want to the buy the Virtual Reality headset but I think I can't afford it. Well, they are so expensive and I think only the rich people can afford it. I am waiting for an affordable VR set that would cost less than hundred dollars.

5. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

HTC Vive-compatible racing games:

Project Cars.
    iRacing
    Live For Speed

I don't believe that any of the arcade racers support HTC Vive or any VR headset at the moment.