How to transfer Clash of Clans without game center?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by helenedwards, Jan 19, 2017.

1. helenedwards

helenedwards New Member

So I play clash of clans on a school issued iPad which we do not have game center on. The technicians removed our ability to use it so I can't back up my game that way. I also cant use 'link a device' because that requires for me to be logged into gamecenter. So what I would like to know is there any way for me to use third party software or something to take my clash of clans save and transfer it to my iphone before our ipads get taken away and reset? I also tried contacting Supercell customer support and they were no help they kept saying link a device and eventually removed my ability to ask them questions.

Thanks for the help.
    Relax: popular ringtones, let me love you ringtone, ringtones free

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  2. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

Are you sure you looked at the link a device function? All you have to do is have both the devices next to each other and click device transfer. Enter the code from the tablet to your new device and the transfer will be done. I don't think you need a game center account for that.

If you have a new account already made on your new device past town hall 4 you are unable to link them.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I have kind of not sure how to do this. I am sure if you check official company website. There must be some sort of guide for the same. And also the SD card save options should be there. I am not sure though as I mostly play through the google play center. So my actions are saved that way.