How Many Times Have You Lost?

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by TheViper, Oct 18, 2014.

1. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Member

A recurring theme of most of my races go something like you described. I will be in first, just riding along and some jerk with a blue shell will destroy my progress and hark work of first place. I have lost many times that way and it is just a tad annoying.:D

2. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

Considering I don't play solo all that much, I guess I can only go by when I'm in groups. We have a rule set up where we stick together in the races. We don't attack one another unless we're trying to get a better weapon. Thankfully, the game is selfish with blue shells, so this works out. So, if I have to say how many times I wasn't in first place instead, I'd say quite a high account of times then.

3. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

I haven't actually played mario kart 8 a lot, but from my impression it seemed that it was rather luck based instead of skill based, which kind of disappoints me because I was hoping for more back to the Mario Kart Wii theme where you'd need to skill to win.

Myself I've always lost so far, though I don't play the game that often.

4. primaLucid

primaLucid New Member

I've lost so many times, but the losing was a motivation for me to improve and get better. I've lost races by a landslide and I've lost by a hair. Always winning doesn't make Mario Kart fun because there would be no competition whatsoever. Losing encourages the drive to do better and improve at the game.

5. PvtParts

PvtParts Member

I know how much. Eighteen. Because after twenty goes at it at my friend's house, I only won two motherfucking times. TWO. FUCKING. TIMES. I stopped after that. It's been a lot of months now, and the thought of coming back to that game never crossed my mind at all since then.

6. utneqo7d

utneqo7d Member

Tough life, isn't it? The reason why you lost was probably because you didn't practise enough, so instead of stopping with the game, you should be playing it nonstop now, don't you get it? Otherwise, you'll never get above your silly 2 wins, and everyone will make fun of you!

7. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Too many times now to even be able to count. I have played and lost so many races that I really cannot remember but I have won a lot as well so I really do not feel that bad about it at all.

8. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I lost count. I've played this game too much and it's fun to play this game nonstop.