How many of the weapons do you use?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by primalclaws1974, Aug 20, 2015.

1. justrace

justrace Member

Well, there are a lot of weapons in the game. All of the games can't be your favourite. Among all of the games, which is your favourite?

2. Nuk1nat0r

Nuk1nat0r New Member

My main weapon is the special carbine, and i've tricked that thing out to hell. Sometimes i use proxim. mines, but grenades and such don't fit my playstyle. If i have ammo for a rocket launcher, i might use that against vehicles.

3. Vall

Vall New Member

I use quite a few different weapons, mainly the bullpup rifle and the heavy sniper, but my favourites are the RPG and the sticky bombs, the latter being just too much fun online setting up traps for other players :D

4. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

The one i have the most fun with it, it's probably the sniper because I can get sneaky and kill without anyone catching me. And that's pretty cool.

5. justrace

justrace Member

Sniper is one of the best weapons I have ever seen. It can kill anyone from anywhere. The zoom of this gun is really amazing. It is way better than any other guns out there. It is one of the best guns with awesome zooming feature and that is why I love this gun.

1 person likes this.
  6. AxelR

AxelR New Member

I almost exclusively use pistols in the GTA series. It doesn't really matter which one as long as it's a pistol. There's something that I like about them. I love that you can customise your guns in GTA V, it gives them that unique feeling - just like with cars. My favourite of the whole series was GTA SA Desert Eagle and for GTA V the Heavy Pistol.

7. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

Exactly! The zoom goes really far and that can make up for some awesome and hard to make kills. You need the skill, but that's because the gun is really powerful.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Right now I can't remember all the ones that I've ever used (because in fact, the list would be a little long :D), but some of my favorites weapons are: grenades, machine guns, sticky bombs and rocket launchers. :cool:

9. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I use quite a variety of weapons to be fair, it all depends on how much ammo I have and how convenient it is to choose the weapon. If I am about to enter a gun fight or I am ambushed by some players then obviously I'm not going to spend ages choosing the weapon I want from the weapon wheel, I'll just pick whatever is currently on the weapon wheel. I think the fact that they introduced the gun safe thing in your CEO office was cool because that let you take out weapons that you never really used from your weapon wheel.

10. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I use everything that is automatic since i don't have the patience to wait.

11. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I am pretty simplistic when it comes to the weapons I use, although there are times when I need to unleash a bit. Sometimes the smaller the gun the better, or even the fists.

12. Haroon

Haroon New Member

I have not used all the weapons but I love to use machine guns mostly.I love to use these automatic guns according to my interest and situation.In GTA, there is variety of many attractive and deadly weapons.Sometime I love to use sniper rifles and grenade.Sometimes I use rocket launchers to hit a target on long distances.

13. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I usually use a wide range of weapons. Grenades, shot gun, rocket launcher, AK47, a bat and as well as just my fists within the game.

14. overcast

overcast Member

I can't think of using more than 2 weapons. I don't see much point of using them these days. It just adds up more burden on my system. I make sure to invest into the weapons which are good enough on the scenario side. Not a lot of them are good.