How many hours per day do you play games?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thrillsim, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Shimus

Shimus New Member

As many as I can, given the routine and life I lead in between (which is not much, admittedly) but still enough to where I can't game out like a boss.

2. gadin210

gadin210 New Member

Probably about 3 hours a day. I play a lot of hearthstone. I love that game, its so much fun.

3. Shimus

Shimus New Member

It's been more like 2 hours lately and I've been enjoying them immensely. I see myself getting back into them more in the future, but making ends meet comes first sadly. And this means working online for random websites so I don't enjoy the street where you guys are running over PEDS hahaha!

4. gadin210

gadin210 New Member

Im not sure. 3-4 hours a day. In between classes mostly. I play hearthstone, so a game here or there.

5. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

Not that much anymore really. I used to play for 5-6 hours, or more before ,but now only 1 or 2 max. I have a lot of other things I am doing to kill my time if I am bored but I am trying not to play games that much anymore.

6. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

When I was still in high school and younger I use to play for at least 2 hours more or less. Now, I don't really have the time or motivation.

7. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

It depends on what day it is. I play only at night and on the weekends, I play games all day long. That's how I'm addicted to games.

8. overcast

overcast Member

I think mine goes around 4 hours. Plus or minus some of the time. And I also have this issues with the weekend free time. Some of the time I get it and some of the time I don't get the free time. And things change depending on that.

9. William_B

William_B New Member

For sure am an avid gamer, but the amount of time I spend playing games varies. I'll play a game for a few hours one day and not touch it for a week the next. It depends on my mood and what kind of games are available at the time.

I think we all have different definitions of what constitutes as "a lot" of time spent playing games. For me, it's when I'm playing multiple games at once or when I'm spending so much time on one game that it starts to interfere with my real-life relationships or responsibilities (e.g., missing work because I'm playing too much).