How is your experience with GTA Multiplayer ?

Discussion in 'GTA Multiplayer' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, May 7, 2017.

1. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I never played GTA multiplayer. I want to know that how it works. Do all of the player appears on the same screen or it is something like playing online individually. Do players have to fight with each other or they work as a team?

It must be interesting to play the GTA Multiplayer. I played many Multiplayer racing games but never played GTA.

2. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

It is almost comparable to the racing games at times if that is really what you want to do, plus all the extra stuff on the side, so that would be nice for ya.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I loved it for a few years after it was released. It was literally the only game that I ever played back then. I was addicted to playing Grand Theft Auto Online and grinded out so many missions because I always wanted to have the best cars etc. But I haven't played it in a long while because it just got boring after a while. Having to play missions over and over again becomes boring and annoying and not something I want to be sat at home doing. I loved the multiplayer for GTA 4 though because there was no worrying about cash, you could steal any car and enjoy playing with your friends.

4. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Sounds like me when I first started playing the game. I do not think I even put another in the system for at least six months and I know that my behavior probably showed it.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Honestly, at first glance I thought it would all be very confusing/messy all the time and at first I admit it was (just a little bit), but I soon got used to it and I ended up addicting to play GTA in multiplayer mode. :p

Playing GTA in multiplayer mode is much more fun and challenger. :)

6. sidney

sidney Member

Interesting, I also haven't tried playing the multiplayer mode of GTA because we have slow internet connection, so I haven't really thought about it. When I get the chance, I would be looking forward to trying it out, it sounds fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  7. clair02

clair02 New Member

The multiplayer version of Grand Theft Auto definitely sounds like fun and I'm also looking forward to trying it out soon. You guys mention that you will be playing with your friends but is it as a team or against each other?

8. demitri

demitri Member

Is it possible to play GTAmultiplayer on the same console or we would have to play online from different locations? It would really a big fun of piece to play GTA multiplayer.