How do you rate GTA V?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by thrillsim, Oct 8, 2013.

1. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

If I had to rate it out of 10, I would definitely give it a strong 9.5 rating. The graphics aren't too bad, and the storyline is just great! There's a lot of characters encountered, which makes it pretty unique. The missions aren't too bad, but sometimes they're a bit too simple. Then there's other missions that are pretty hard. I guess there's a good balance there.

2. slaughterboy

slaughterboy New Member

I would give the game a 9 out of 10. I thought it would be a little bit better than it was, especially the story, but a very good game nonetheless.

3. mark973

mark973 Member

I'd give the game a 9.5/10 because of how much it offers to the players. It allows you to do much more than you realize. When heists for online comes, I would up the score to a 10/10.

4. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I rate this game as the best game that I have ever had the chance to play in a long time I must say that the game was a lot of fun to play and that I think that it will be a game that I will be playing for a really long time. i just love the missions they have been some of the best missions that i have ever played in a video game they have been so much fun to play and i don't think that I have played a game where I have been able to have so much fun playing in a long time.

5. mark973

mark973 Member

I absolutely loved the story, especially the characters and how they interacted with one another. This game would be a 9.5/10 for me.

6. JayR17

JayR17 New Member

I'll rate a few aspects of the game separately from 1-5 (1 being horrible and 5 being great)
    Physics: 4
    (Like most GTA games there are those funny moments where you fall randomly when jumping on something but the physics when shooting and so on is great)
    Graphics: 5
    (definitely a big step up from GTA IV's grainy look. Much sharper and more color and contrast)
    Controls: 5
    (The usual, pretty much the same as GTA IV with a few differences)
    Driving Mechanics: 3.5
    (The damage aspect of GTA IV was completely changed and cars barely seem to damage easily and they seem like bricks when crashing. The driving itelf is pretty smooth though which is good)
    Story: 5
    (Definitely captivating and makes you attached to certain character and has really fun missions)
    Overall: 4.5

Great game would definitely recommend to anyone.

7. troutski

troutski Active Member

I'd give the game a perfect score. The occasional glitch and other issues aside, the game is a technical masterpiece. It's only going to be better on next generation consoles, even without any major additions.

8. samosam

samosam New Member

I rate GTA V 4.5/5 stars. I think Rockstar outdid itself and raised itself another notch to solidify that it holds the open world gaming medallion. One thing I missed from the previous GTA 4 was the ability to access cheats from your phone, but the new and revisited system accidentally promotes the person shooting a gun while a car is being spawned. Overall, the game is great and the huge map kept me into the fold for a long time.

9. GoodReplays

GoodReplays New Member

I give Grand Theft Auto V (GTAV) a solid 8 out of a possible 10 points. I did not appreciate the campaign, however, the multiplayer (GTA Online) is awesome! What is better than going on a rampage with your best friends over Xbox live?

10. darlynda09

darlynda09 New Member

I give it a 10, i love it, my kids love it, my husband loves it.. Theres something for everybody in this game.. Sounds crazy coming from an adult but i guess i'm the correct age for games.. :p

11. SaraQ

SaraQ New Member

All GTA games are highly addictive, you can not stop once you start playing it and GTA V is no exception to this as well. I would give it a 9.5/10 rating. The graphics are also great there were some people complaining about the graphics but the textures and draw distances in my opinion are really impressive.

12. SLAMDAT

SLAMDAT New Member

It expands on the series, it doesn't repeat the old games, it has a highly engaging storyline and looks great. It has a lot of great things to find, and explore: It has tons of features and smooth controls. The playable characters are all relateable in some way or another, and were great fun to be put in their roles - Enjoyment factor is important, and I'd say it definitely gets (because I'm an abstract kinda guy) an extremely high rating.

13. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

9.5 for Online. 8 for the story. and a 6.5 for the world and mechanics.

14. radooqu

radooqu New Member

For me its one of the best or if not the best game I ever played. The game's graphics on my "retired" xbox 360 is absolutely amazing. Sometimes even now after several months of playing I simply stop enjoy those amazing almost breathtaking views or even watch a sunrise. The only thing I don't like about it is that dramatic curve of the story, I don't know why but it bothers me, feels like watching a damn soap opera.

15. MightMissChristmas

MightMissChristmas New Member

The combat and driving are fun for a while but get kind of difficult/repetitive. Still, a pretty addicting a fun game. 8/10

16. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I don't understand how it's like a soap opera. Michael, Trevor and Franklin aren't dating. If anything, it's like an action movie, which is probably what Rockstar was going for. I would give it a 10, because GTA V is the masterpiece of the GTA series and it's going to be hard for them to top this one. It was an amazing artistic and technical feat and it's really cool that the 3 main voice actors worked together for 3 years on this game and became friends. Steven Ogg (Trevor) recorded some of his lines in his underwear to get into character.
    That dramatic feeling you got from the game was probably due to the high quality acting.

17. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I was playing GTA 5 yesterday and I was remembering all the anticipation and hooplah surrounding this games release.I think it's a great game, in my top 3, and I give it a 9.5.

18. layth02

layth02 New Member

If I had to rate it out of 10, it would get a 8.5. I don't think any game deserves a nine at all because that is to close to perfect, and every game has multiple flaws.

19. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

To be more specific I would give this game a 9/10. The reason that I give it that amount is that the online multiplayer could have used a bit more work. I think though that with updates that they have coming out for the online mode that kind of makes me more want to give the game a 10/10. You know what I love the game I give it a 10/10!

20. davidj96

davidj96 New Member

I give this game a 10 out of 10. It's the most realistic game I have ever played. It's the first game that actually allows my character to take a shower as well. In my opinion, everything about this game is just perfect. I really enjoy playing online the most though, because I get to go up against my friends or we can all wreak havoc together on the city of Los Santos. :)