How Do You Like the Mobile Sonic Games?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by ACSAPA, Jan 25, 2016.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Remember when SEGA came out with a few mobile Sonic the Hedgehog games? Sonic Dash, Sonic Dash 2, Sonic Jump, and Sonic Runners were the games. Have any of you played them? If you did, did you have fun? Though they were not main story Sonic games, would you like more mobile games? I personally enjoy them. They're, of course, not better than any console Sonic games, but they're good enough. Perfect for any little moment that you're bored.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've played with the endless runner of sonic but I deleted it after trying it out. It's more due to my lack of interest of runners though and I mostly just downloaded it to check it out anyway. I'll probably have a bit more fun with their kart racing games if they have any on mobile I'll have to check those out too.

3. gats

gats Member

I like platformers on my mobile devices and sonic is one of my favorites whether it is on the console or my portable gaming device. Sonic is fast paced with a bit of a challenge but not too hard to casually play during my lunch break.

4. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I think it deviates quite far from the original feel and playstyle of the original Sonic games, hence I'm not too fond of it.

5. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I don't really like them. The controls on a touchscreen never seem good to me and I always have trouble with them. That might just be me being used to the old school controllers though.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Not the biggest fan, controls aren't the issue since I have a MOGA Controller, I just dislike the gameplay.

7. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

Oh I didn't know these existed on mobile phones. I loved these on SEGA really, I have to find for my mobile and try it out. Cool, thanks for the input.

8. demitri

demitri Member

Yes I have been the fan of Sonic games. I use to play it in my childhood on PSP and Sega. It was a great fun to play these games. I use to play sonic game now on a mobile phone as I don't have that much time now to arrange the things to sit for gaming.