How did your CJ look?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Mr. Bellic, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Henry

Henry New Member

Well, I'm really not into the hip hop culture, so I just dressed CJ with anything I thought was okay. A little afro, a green hoodie and a little beard. I also put every tatoo I could by. So, yeah, he looked pretty cool.

2. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

First of all, my CJ was already with jeans on, then I had a lot of tattoos on him, and the haircut was usually different every week. Then, I trained a lot with him, so he was really strong too.

3. lisasian86

lisasian86 New Member

I stuck a load of tattoos on him and beefed him right up and I tried to make him look like a british chav, hahaha, he had a skinhead.

4. jonthai

jonthai New Member

I wish i had taken pictures of my CJ! I remember taking him to the clothing shop, and viewing him in the changing room.I used to just make him look like a bad ass, all muscular and with lots of tattoos too!

5. belovedad

belovedad Member

The only thing I changed on him was his mass. I gave him a good amount of muscle but I kept everything else on the default setting.

6. EleGiggle

EleGiggle New Member

Unfortunately I do not have pictures of it either, but I will also try to describe how he looked.

If I remember correctly being fit actually was a tiny bit advantageous, you could run faster I think(?), so I obviously went for a very healthy and fit CJ.
    I tried to make him look as badass (what I thought of a badass at the age of 12 is a bit strange) as possible, so I had a chain like OG Loc had, and also no top. Also, I had an afro and some nice sun-glasses. Lastly, I had some black pants, and also some decent shoes.

7. Vall

Vall New Member

I didn't change my CJ much in terms of clothes and hairstyles, but I did make sure he got pretty buff. I remember getting into an argument with my brother and he ended up making CJ fat over a weekend I was away. I got really mad at him and remember it took quite a while at the Ganton Gym to shed all that fat!

8. Toast

Toast New Member

I think afro with a white tank-top is the obvious choice here. All other choices are pretty much invalid compared too it.