How did your CJ look?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Mr. Bellic, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Mr. Bellic

Mr. Bellic New Member

Back in the days of San Andreas, you had the ability to customize CJ 'Carl Johnson' nearly anyways you wanted. You could have a skinny CJ, a fat CJ, a muscular CJ, or go somewhere in the middle. You could also add a ton of tattoos, mess with your hair and outfit. It was the most customization I ever saw in a game like this.

It got me wondering, what did your CJ look like? Many times I had my CJ be fat, just because I thought it was funny, then other times I would transform him into a muscular person. I don't remember much of what I did, but I'm pretty sure he was covered in tattoos and looked really stupid. haha!

Wish I had pictures, but oh well. If you guys have pictures of your CJ, please do post them. Or you could just explain what he looked like.

2. Axel

Axel New Member

I didn't really put much into my character. I picked out clothes and that was about it really. My guy would tend to be a bit on the bigger side, but the running I did in that game seemed to keep the weight off. Plus I rarely brought him to the various restaurants in the game. I really hope V doesn't make you eat food to survive. I can see it to bring your health up, but I remember in SA that you could lose weight from not eating.

But yeah, my CJ was simple. I messed with his clothes and that was it really.

3. Joshua Marx

Joshua Marx New Member

I worked on my character for a little bit. I made him super buff and got him a nice suit from that one store in the main city that sold classy clothes. And he was bald with some black shades. I loved it, he looked like some bad ass security guard. Especially when I would dual wield the tech 9's. Sexy

4. Fiverr

Fiverr New Member

I have never known there was the ability to customize that character. Going to check that out immediately, thanks so much for the information! :)

5. OscarDaGrouch

OscarDaGrouch New Member

Well there is no customization menu really. You have to go to all the different shops and stuff and purchase the items. Like there are tons of clothes shops. And you can go to the gym and workout and after a while get pretty buff. And then there are tattoo shops and haircut places as well.

6. Joshua Marx

Joshua Marx New Member

Ooh speaking of the gym, there was a little glitch in the gym, if you got the jetpack in there, when you first walk in the door you can fly straight through the ceiling. lol

7. NatureSun

NatureSun New Member

You're kidding right? o_O

Are you sure you've played GTA SA?

Anyways my CJ had full muscle and about 1/4 fat making him buff as hell. He had pretty normal hair..nothing fancy I don't remember it's name now. And his clothes..well I used to keep changing them but it was mostly a jacket of sorts with jeans/pants. Sometimes even green jacket, because Grove Family Represent!

8. sos

sos New Member

The CJ that I had was just normal in every way. However I used to really buff him up. Therefore he was always muscular when I played. I think the cheat was "buff me up" for computers.

9. sidd230

sidd230 Member

He was completely buffed up with max sex appeal. Ate a lot and worked out a lot. People on streets commented "Are you on steroids or something?"

10. Scottf14

Scottf14 New Member

I always buffed my CJ as much as possible. I liked to put him in designer looking suits and drive around in smooth cars. He cheated in races or whatever though. I'd drive a mac truck up to the middle of the road in the other driver's lanes at start of the race and leave it there. Ha, suck on that!

11. Jellyfish

Jellyfish Member

Don'T really put much effort into customizing the character. There are no interesting options and looks and it does not have any effect on anything.

12. mareebaybay

mareebaybay New Member

I did not put much effort into my CJ either. Although my CJ always had the most stylish clothes on the game lol. Which was usually a collar, button up with no logo. San Andreas keep me so occupied I never had to actually mess with his attire.

13. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

I had my CJ with alot of muscles, wearing a Green Hoodie for Grove Street, a normal haircut, and the blue jeans looked nice on him so.

14. Nub_Cannon

Nub_Cannon New Member

This is news to me too, I guess I wasn't paying attention :p

15. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I love giving my CJ pink hair and tons of tattoos! He's fit because we put in our time at the gym and we have to look good for our girlfriends. I sometimes use the Gimp cheat just so he can wear the latex suit. It's fun putting the fat cheat on him too and making him run.

16. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I kept CJ mostly generic he was fairly skinny I think he had a beard and a afro and some cool clothes.

17. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I tried my damnedest to make CJ look as close to Jules from Pulp Fiction as possible. Of course, my friends all thought he looked more like something from a Habbo Hotel raid.

18. ChristosR

ChristosR New Member

I remember CJ with really short hair, buffed out of his mind and full of tattoos. I made him so muscular he could barely walk or run! Anyone else remembers the cheatcode ''buffmeup'' ?

19. Chop

Chop New Member

My CJ looks like how he did at the start of the game. I've thought about changing his appearance before and giving him a haircut, but I like him the way he is. I don't know if there is much more you can do customization-wise to make him look more badass :p

20. Hedonologist

Hedonologist New Member

I only ever modified the haircut. I didn't overeat so getting fat wasn't a problem. I was only really interested in modding the cars anyway so just normal CJ with a vest and a wacky haircut.