NASCAR 14 How did you feel

Discussion in 'NASCAR 23' started by Dez97, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Dez97

Dez97 Member

I know there are some people out there who were probably happy, angry or a little bit upset that the game finally moved to xbox 360 so i wanted to give you guys a place to voice your opinions, and just tell us how you felt.

I guess I was a bit split on the decision, it was a bigger fan base for the game, and it was going to one of the biggest played consoles next to play station so that was goo, but there was still some hard feeling son how fast the transition happen, I mean what about the loyal play station players that have been behind Nascar for so long.

Tell me how you felt.

2. cameronpalte

cameronpalte New Member

I think that it is a good idea to have this game moved to XBox 360, however, they should also keep it on all other platforms too.

3. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

I think this is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to platforms. I play a rather large number of my games in my devices. I use stand alone boxes for racing and Call of Duty and that's about it. And, one of my favorite device games is a cheap stock car game that is about a basic as it gets. I've spent boring waits in airports with cheap, or free, games for my phone or tablet.

4. bluekknd2

bluekknd2 New Member

I was never frothing at the mouth for these games. Maybe I will give them a look a few years from now when the prices are cheap.

5. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

Cheap is the way to go for many of the games I buy these days. There's too much out there to drop a ton on one game no matter how much the graphics look like a movie!

6. troutski

troutski Active Member

The NASCAR games have never been anything special, and moving to more platforms leads to more sales. It's got nothing to do with fan loyalty on a given platform.

7. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

Great point, they spread the wealth to bring in more buyers - probably an aspect of it with any game development, planning etc.

8. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

With the 2015 NASCAR season near I found myself picking up my NASCAR games more often. I guess I have Daytona 500 fever.