House

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Niko49, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Niko49

Niko49 New Member

What type of house are you going to buy? I was really excited when I heard about the options of buying different type of houses. My ideal house in the game is one remote in the country or a massive luxury beach house. I'm just worried it might cost far too much.

2. Bulldog

Bulldog New Member

I'm going to concentrate on getting myself some sweet cars before I buy myself a house :D Once I've got the car of my dreams and customized it to my liking, I'm going to then try and get a penthouse in the city.

3. Mr. Bellic

Mr. Bellic New Member

I don't know what types of houses there will be yet. I know of the nice luxurious house Michael has, and of course Trevor has a trailer home while Franklin seems to have a small little house. I imagine all those are purchasable and I bet money wont be hard to come by. Michael will start off with a lot of money as he's currently rich from what I can tell. It'll be a bit harder to buy houses as Trevor I imagine.

But yeah, I'll end up buying up every house for sure.

1,230 people like this.
  4. Bulldog

Bulldog New Member

I never actually thought about buying multiple houses. If the map is big and I'm going to be travelling a lot then I might buy 2+ houses at different ends of the map. One crap house to keep a low profile and one mansion :D

5. RoscoeBigz

RoscoeBigz New Member

I really like how you can now buy things, legally. I know Im probably a weird one, but I hate always having to steal and break the law to play :p