house restoration shows

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by billydd, Oct 14, 2013.

1. billydd

billydd Member

I love watching these shows and the reason why is because I like to see a house as a empty shell and then to see the transformation is really cool does anyone else watch these shows?

2. randee555

randee555 Member

I absolutely love house restoration shows!! One of my favorites is Flip this House. I'm not sure if they make any new episodes but it is so awesome. I like any show that involves renovating houses. House Hunters Renovation is also another one of my favorites. I would love to flip houses if I had that type of money but sadly I don't.

3. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

I love Homes Under The Hammer. It's a British show so you might not have heard of it. Its very good. The show follows the restoration of the house from when it was bought at auction to when it was completed.

4. mikelouis

mikelouis Member

Restoration shows are great especially if you look at the faces of the owners of the houses after it has been restored, you can actually see their lost hope is back.

5. wulfman

wulfman Member

I am in the middle of some big house renovation. I am actually living with a relative right now . My wife is really the one playing archictecture and designer but I enjoy watching those shows and offering my two cents. Of course most of the time it falls upon deaf ears :)

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I like these shows too and one of my favorites is the original one but I forgot the title already. It's something like flipping something then it had a gay male as the lead and he had a team. I know it's vague this way but it's all I can remember lol.

7. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

I really like Rehab Addict. I like how she can take a run down old house and turn it into something livable. It just shows that with a little tender love and care, any house can be a spectacular house.