Hill Climb Racing

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Ricardo187, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

2. rgrimes

rgrimes Member

It just gets really repetitive after a while, the setup goes like this: drive, crash, drive, crash, upgrade, drive, crash, etc. It just gets extremely boring and I deleted the game after a couple of hours.

3. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

Haha, well, I used to play it with my step-brother, so we kept trying to overrule eachother. He tried to do a longer score than me, then I wanted to do the same, it was challenging for us. After all, you never want to lose.

4. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I played this game a while back and I got bored by it, because it got boring when all you do is like rgimes said: "drive, crash, drive, crash, upgrade, drive, crash". I deleted it after a week or so and don't really regret doing so.

5. rgrimes

rgrimes Member

I've played this game, but finished it after an addiction filled weekend. It doesn't take long to finish it to be honest, you can just buy a relatively fast car then buy the moon track, then get very large amounts of coins every time you play.

6. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

Personally I have never ever played it, but many people in my school/class do/did and from their reviews I conclude that they really loved it!

7. MissBin

MissBin Member

I have played it for couple of days but got bored right after that. It is not that addictive to me but i know many friends who had been playing it for hours and hours. I don't know but it is just same riding over and over. It's true that you can unlock new maps or vehicles but that's pretty much it. I got to admit that it's really simple game that became a big success so good job developers.

8. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

The game gets really repetitive after awhile and I grinded for hours on end to get my upgrades. It's still a pretty good game with an amazing concept.

9. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Lol, it looks like those flash games I used to play as a kid..