Highest amount you have paid for a game

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Ghost Rider, Oct 14, 2013.

1. primaLucid

primaLucid New Member

The highest amount I payed is $7 for Modern Combat 2-4. At the time, I was starting to get into FPS games, and it eventually translated over to my current passion for Battlefield 4.

2. Maxx Johnson

Maxx Johnson New Member

The highest I have ever paid for a mobile game was $0.99. This is not because I am cheap, it is because I just don't use my phone to game much. I mostly use my phone(other than getting and receiving calls) is checking my email, watching netflix in bed, and listening to music.

3. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think it was around $7.99. I got myself Minecraft PE, which was a decent investment I guess. The game's not too bad.

4. niiro17

niiro17 Member

About five dollars. I kinda regret it for spending money on mobile phones but what can I do, it's fun.

5. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I think that the most that I have ever spent to get any game must be about $3.99. I do not think that i have ever spent more than that and I do not think that I will ever spend anymore than that. It just is not worth it to be spending a ton of money on some of these apps when there are places that you can be able to get most of them for free.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree. Whenever I have $5 I want to spend on video games I'd more likely just spend it on a bargain bin sale online but buying it on mobile isn't such a bad choice either since you could take it with you unlike with console and computer games.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I think I once spent 2$ on a microtransaction but that's about it, I don't think I ever purchased a game on the Google Play Store with more than that. I'm not a big spender on the mobile platform. :p

8. gats

gats Member

I paid $100 for an imported neverwinter nights box many years ago. Games are expensive in my country.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I think there is a specific audience for this and I'm guessing it's mostly bored mothers who get roped into paying the micro transactions the most, from what I've heard.