Heists

Discussion in 'GTA Multiplayer' started by kingcool52, May 11, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

Does anyone here even play heists anymore? When they first came out everyone was so excited by it because we had been waiting for ages for Rockstar to release them. But personally when they did come out they were a bit of a disappointment because of the lack of them. It's been a year or two now since they released it and they still only have the original heists. They are currently doing double cash and RP on heists so I might try them out but it's annoying because it can become frustrating if you play with strangers

2. sidney

sidney Member

I haven't played any heist game yet so I had to google it. It seems like it only appeared on GTA 5. Upon reading how to organize one, it seems interesting, you must be rank 12 and up and must own a high end apartment. I guess you can only play it when you have already got lot of cash in the game. I'm looking forward to playing this one.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  3. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I have always enjoyed a good heist, but there are ones that are better than others. As long as they involve a good high speed chance and some guns, I am usually on board there.

4. clair02

clair02 New Member

I haven't played Heists either, and reading through this thread, I noticed that you can only play it when you have loads of cash. Isn't that a little limiting for some people? Maybe that is one of the reasons it didn't seem to take off so much.

5. overcast

overcast Member

I played the heist but not much enjoyed. I mean they can be fun some of the time. But eventually you get bored with it. That's the thing about most of the heist games out there.

6. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

It's the same with most people to be fair. It's funny because heists were the one thing that a lot of people were excited for and people were complaining so much when Rockstar delayed the heists release. But when they actually came out, they were only really interesting for a month. You just can't enjoy playing them over and over. The biggest problem is that Rockstar hasn't bothered to bring any new heists. Until they do that, heists will be extremely boring like you said.

7. overcast

overcast Member

Yes, heists were the thing that made the GTA more attractive. And in fact it got more people into the game. And I think people do know that part too. I think when it comes to GTA the fun is kind of scattered and sometimes heists gets boring due to that. But yeah it's good that we have it in game.

8. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

I'm a legit level 415 and I believe I've played through each heist once. I know I'm a heist noob and don't bother with it...Guess it's a good thing that I don't need the money with the level that everyone seems to be at, I know I wouldn't fit lol

9. pmk1996

pmk1996 Member

Heists are my favourite part in GTA V especially the doomsday heist. Cash matters in GTA V and heists are one of best way to earn a lot of bucks.

10. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Just the word heist kind of brings about some fun feelings for me, especially when tied to this game. They are always some of the more exciting missions too.

11. vanphong11021

vanphong11021 New Member

cho tao dự cùng nha