Have you ever played the mini-games in GTA VC?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Lipsa, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_Dorito New Member

I mostly just focus on missions, lol

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Not, I've never played the mini-games in GTA VC until today. But I already have see some people playing those version of GTA VC and it seems to be a lot of fun.

I think any day I'll try to play it. :)

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I'm not going to lie, I never played any of the mini games on any of the Grand Theft Auto titles before Grand Theft Auto 4. Before Grand Theft Auto 4 I barely even did the missions, to be honest, I just preferred playing the game by driving around and enjoying the maps. I just enjoyed driving with my favourite cars around recklessly. I don't even know any of the mini games in Vice City to be honest. Were there any good ones?

4. overcast

overcast Member

Some of the mini games are fun to play. And some of them are also easier to work with. And on that note I can say that it's worth playing them. I can't say all of them were good. But I played them for the sake of it. So it was good enough.

5. Shine_Spirit

I think if you are not a very demanding player, they are really fun games.You can easily have fun with them.

6. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I never really played the mini-games but then again it has been a while since I plated Vice City and I never really got into it.

7. razer

razer Member

To completion ? nope. I was a kid when i played Vice City, and despite being a big fan of the game in general, these missions especially in their later stages were too hard for me to bother with.

8. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I remember dabbling with them back in the day but never really took the time to explore them as much as other people that I know. I suppose that I can always go back and re-explore if I get the time.

9. Shine_Spirit

Why didn't you never play mini-gamers? At your own option or for lack of opportunity?

Those games are so nice. :)

10. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I think it was more toward lack of opportunity, I don't think I got too far into the game when I played it.

11. demitri

demitri Member

It is better to play mini-games whenever we are getting bored of missions. It gives a little bit relaxation and satisfaction. I use to play mini-games in GTA after every single hour. There should not be any shame to play these games.

12. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Maybe that is the issue then I just do not really find myself getting bored that much. I can probably credit that to not really playing in as long of spurts as I once used to, which is probably a good thing overall.