Has anyone played SA:Online

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by hansenlaw, Apr 15, 2015.

1. hansenlaw

hansenlaw New Member

There's this mod out called San Andreas online. It seems interesting but the website they have it hosted on doesn't seem too professional. I'm wondering if any of you have tried out this "mod".

Is it worth downloading, is it worth playing?

Share your experiences.

2. aeonx

aeonx New Member

ye dude I used to play on a roleplaying server called Vallhala or something it used to be great with literally LOADS of customization options and jobs to pick.There were also "job levels" like the more you worked, the more you earned !
    Also the higher your job level was you could unlock new weapons (if you were a gunseller) I was a gunseller and my friend was a drug seller and we cooperated and had such a business going on.
    Too bad the server got shutdown I had lots o played time in there :'(

3. sidney

sidney Member

I have never tried playing GTA online but I would love to once I have time. I would actually like to get ideas from you guys on how to beat the other players since I heard that some are cheating there in the online multiplayer method.

4. Corten

Corten Member

It's fun but it's nowhere near GTA5's multiplayer. Entertaining nonetheless for quite a bit of time.

5. rightct

rightct New Member

The variety of game mods available there is quite enormous, but its user base is mainly composed of flaming kids and trolls, essentially. So I will have to say that SA:MP is enjoyable only if you are there for yourself. If you want to make friends or whatever, it's going to disappoint you, undoubtedly.

6. pedaltothemetal

pedaltothemetal New Member

Yeah, I've played it. It's quite fun. My favorite part about SA:MP was the teleportation ability to easily access fun areas.

People would often have some fun gimmicks on their servers. This one server had a road that went from the sky to the ground, so you could pull off some sick stunts!

I haven't played it recently, but I remember enjoying it a lot.

7. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I don't think it's really popular anymore. Since GTA V came out, I think all the other ones are pretty much dead.