Hardest Mission

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by dannyboy, Jan 8, 2014.

1. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

What is the most difficult mission in the San Andreas game based on your experience?

2. lord1027

lord1027 New Member

The one where you had to destroy cars with that tiny RC plane. It was very annoying for me, and it was pretty hard to control the plane. Eeh, anyway, I finished the game several times and succeded from the first try (in my last attempts to finish the game), but it was annoying.

3. sidney

sidney Member

I can't seem to get past the mission where I'm supposed to rescue Sweet's gf in the top floor of the apartment, so I'm still stuck there since I don't have the time to play pc games lately. But I'm sure that's not the hardest mission there since I'm just in the early part of the game.

4. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

Yea that mission is a pain I remember failing that mission over 100 times as a kid I almost broke my controller with that mission I think after I passed it I never done it again, but now that I am older I could do it now with less fail.

5. Poynt

Poynt Member

Whoa?! I never knew that there are guys here are suffering from that mission. I really need to finish it now because it's way too hard! :(

6. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

The mission where Toreno wants you to steal a Hydra and then blow up a few ships. For whatever reason, I just couldn't get the hang of controlling the Hydra - especially lift off. Took me at least 10 tries to pass it.

7. chrisss202

chrisss202 New Member

I would say for me the hardest mission was "Bombs Away." I had a pretty tough time controlling the plane without crashing it.

8. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

It was either the one with the RC plane for me, or the one where you have to chase that train with a motorcycle. That game was hella fun but man, it could get frustrating real fast. So glad they added the whole "start from mission" system in GTA IV so you didn't have to drive all the way

9. sos

sos New Member

For me it has to be the last one where you have to kill Big Smoke and then chase Tenpenny.

10. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless New Member

The one where I had to chase the train with a motorcycle was a pain in the butt! I failed that one about 15 times before I got it right. It's too bad that all the missions in games like this do not have alternate paths and endings. It would make things less frustrating with more replay value.

11. t0rnad0

t0rnad0 New Member

All of those mission from Zero where you had to pilot the RC plane were awful. I've never been so angry playing a videogame before. It sure was a great feeling once I finally did get passed that point though.

12. bullbrand

bullbrand New Member

' All you had to was follow the damn train CJ'. This for me was the worst, countless tries ended up giving up for a day or so after that. Came back to it and did it first time round!

13. 3Quency

3Quency New Member

Wrong side of the tracks was the hardest mission in my opinion, so annoying as Big Smoke is the worst shot in history.

14. Sarz

Sarz New Member

I agree this level was definitely a bug bear for me. It literally took hundreds of attempts and I bloody hated it. Until I passed it that was and then it all seemed worth it :)

15. SS42A

SS42A New Member

I definitely agree on the Zero RC missions - they are a pain to complete, especially the first two missions "Air Raid" and "Supply Lines..." However, "New Model Army" is quite easy if you eliminate the Tigers as well as the rival helicopter before you remove the obstruction which will allow the RC buggy to cross through unhindered. "Supply Lines" is one of the most frustrating missions in this game, along with the Quarry side missions where you have to be careful not to dump your garbage truck along with the dead cop and his bike.

16. Esperahol

Esperahol Member

I don't like little RC anythings to be perfectly honest... haven't since Vice City with that Dallas looking idiot who wanted to blow up a rival bid. That said I didn't mind the train with Smoke even if I did end up shooting him a couple of times ... on purpose.

17. SLAMDAT

SLAMDAT New Member

It was definitely the very last mission. I died way too many times at the fire. A close second is definitely the series of Zero RC missions, absolutely tedious.

18. Laksefar

Laksefar New Member

The one where you had to go on a dirt bike and run along side a train, shooting bad guys on top of it.
    I forgot what it is called, but danm that one was hard. I remember throwing my controller into the couch a couple of times :D

19. exploreandrespawn

exploreandrespawn New Member

I have to say Zero, with his little toy plane. In the beginning? I kept screwing up the mission, I just could not handle that plane well. So I just decided to fly it close enough, and then just land it, and wheel it across the streets. That and the toy miniature warfare with Zero. In fact, I'd have to say, that the only missions that did get on my nerves involved Zero. Still, it was good, in that it provided a nice contrast. I really got to appreciate the other missions. I'm one class away from getting my degree in Game development, So try to be as fair as possible to the developers, it's not easy to create an interesting level, and GTA always does amazing work with their missions.

20. Esperahol

Esperahol Member

I do try to be fair to devs, but I also feel like at least some of them hate gamers and therefore should be punched one good time in the kisser. I mean there's interesting and then there is just being mean.