GTA VR version. Is it available?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, Aug 2, 2017.

1. sidney

sidney Member

Time flies quite fast, it's actually feels more fast-paced than during the 90's. I'm pretty sure it won't take 5 years for that to be a reality, considering how fast technology is advancing.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I think VR will begin to be more interesting when 4k is going to be the norm. Technology would be perfect for VR when GPUs and CPUs will be capable of 4k.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

You spoke very well when you remember the stability of 4K technology. Everything will be monstrously better after this happens.

It will be incredible.

4. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

@jakub1 - it was very nice to be able to play most everything without spending a dime. I did buy the good ones but this helped trim the fat a bit.

5. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Exactly, the expectations are definitely in place and the future will be remarkable.

6. Shine_Spirit

Sometimes I keep trying to figure out what that quality will be like, but I think my mind can never come to a consensus on it. :p

7. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Of course not, our mind can not imagine something so far away.

8. overcast

overcast Member

Yet to get hands on the VR version of games. My smartphone and the PC are very limited power. So I don't think VR is possible for me. But it seems like the gear is cheap. But the games cost would be more.

9. Shine_Spirit

Well... Our minds may not, but... And what about the mind of technology developers? What can you tell be about them? :p

10. jakub1

jakub1 Member

They are pretty creative and with the tools provided to them, it makes much easier.

11. Shine_Spirit

That's what I'm talking about... Their minds work with it, they're prepared for it and all the technology available to them helps a lot.

12. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Exactly, unlike us we can only imagine based on precedents.

13. Haroon

Haroon New Member

I will raise my hands in the support of GTA VR version.I have read somewhere that many people are trying to develop it as soon as they can.Surely, it will be a different but nicer way to play GTA VR version.I am sure that it will be amazing and cheaper also.

14. Shine_Spirit

Yeah and because of that our mind ends up being "limited". Our mind can be extremely advanced, but at some point it will need some help.

15. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Of course, if our minds become more exposed to the new technology we'll become more aware

16. Shine_Spirit

That's right. :)

Do you think the GTA franchise games will invest heavily in 4K technology? I think so, and game prices are going to increase a lot because of that.

17. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Of course, even though 4k technology isn't really that old but it has become widely used in games.

18. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I hope that this is the case, but I also remember thinking that we would have all sorts of cool things by this time so I am not sure. Probably somewhere in the middle, like most everything else...but more exciting.

19. jakub1

jakub1 Member

There is still time and i'm sure greater things are to come in the near future

20. sidney

sidney Member

@holmes22, I'm actually more intrigued at how the cellphone would evolve in the future, now that we have them all as touch screens and no more keypads. I wonder if that's about it or there will be a new concept.