GTA VR version. Is it available?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, Aug 2, 2017.

1. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

Yesterday, I was thinking about the VR games. I would love to play the VR version of GTA. Is there any GTA game that we can play through VR as it would be more realistic and interesting.

2. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I really want to try this, although I think it may be weird now since I am a little bit older versus when I first started playing though. But I just have to see what it would be like.

3. jakub1

jakub1 Member

VR is intriguing to anyone regardless of their age, and being a big fan of GTA it would awesome to try it in VR.

4. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I can only hope that I can get my hands on this when I get the chance. Makes me miss my one friend when I was younger who always had all the latest stuff.

5. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Lol, i wish i had a friend like that, it will save me the trouble of buying some of the things i'll probably get bored sooner than later.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I guess not, but I definitely want to try it when it's available in the market. I think it would be an awesome experience. ;)

7. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I doubt Rockstar would ever bother making a virtual reality version of the game, to be honest. It's just not worth the time or effort to make the game. There is currently only a small market for virtual reality games. We have a virtual reality headset, it's not a big one but it gets boring after a while. It's not the best thing to be playing with for hours on end either because you do get headaches after a while. They are much more likely to just continue making games for PC and console that are not VR compatible

8. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Oh without a doubt it will be a mind blowing experience but it's a bit far from reality unfortunately.

9. Shine_Spirit

But considering the speed at which technological advances happen, I think we can get excited. Don't you think? :cool:

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Maybe we'll get a VR version once GTA VI comes out. VR will be much better developed then and the equipment will also be cheaper. I think it would be pretty fun to play GTA like this, it would entice the game even further.

11. Shine_Spirit

I'm sure it will be an amazing and very interesting experience. I'm very curious to see how the graphics will be worked out (it will probably be something impressive).

12. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Yes, even though it would amazing but i think it would require a lot of effort and time.

13. Shine_Spirit

I agree. This will surely take some good years of development (it can take longer than we can imagine) and millions in investment.

14. jakub1

jakub1 Member

As of right now everything that is related to VR is only in the first process so it will take ages to improve.

15. Shine_Spirit

Yes, but the advantage of this is that over the next few years after the first release it is very likely that it doesn't take so long to release the next versions.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

It depends on when it comes out. I don't expect VR to have incredible graphics for at least 5 years. There are still many advancements to be made.

17. Shine_Spirit

I also don't expect any mega advance. It's a process that will still take a long time to be perfected to reach a high level.

18. sidney

sidney Member

Well I read that people are working on a VR version of the game already, so you know it's only a matter of time before it becomes a reality.

19. jakub1

jakub1 Member

@sidney, that's good to hear, but with these technologies you can never for sure when.

20. Shine_Spirit

Sooner or later this will happen, the future is heading for it. The bad thing is having to wait a long time for that to happen.