GTA very popular video game in Youtube

Discussion in 'GTA Liberty City Stories' started by kellywilliam, Aug 6, 2013.

1. kellywilliam

kellywilliam New Member

So easily download GTA into internet and also show the Youtube. How to download GTA in your PC. So youtube through easily download for your PC Or laptop. So Thanks such nice information share with me.

2. Tumwriter92

Tumwriter92 New Member

I agree, Grand Theft Auto is getting big on Youtube with the gameplay they show for the audience maybe for , entertainment, story line, strategies, for people who don't have the game etc.

3. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

It's huge on youtube, loads of people make videos. Even myself but just playing gta is not enough to get popular.

4. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I agree with you, you can record yourself playing GTA and it will attract a lot of people to your chanel and videos, but if you play just GTA and nothing more then you won't get as famous as you would get by playing other games also. There are people out there that don't like GTA as much (weird right?) and therefore it is better to play games that are not as much similar to the GTA releases.

5. Balaal

Balaal Member

I guess people are always curious to see what other people like to do in GTA. I like to see the crazy things people upload themselves doing and I try to copy them. It's a lot of fun.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

GTA4 was quite popular on YouTube, until GTA5 came out. Then, people who weren't even long time fans of the GTA series came along to play it. GTA5 is probably the most popular GTA ever (if it isn't GTA San Andreas).

7. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I've been watching some GTA V on youtube. I'm watching Vanoss and Delirious groups on youtube doing some skits and glitches. It's very entertaining and fun to watch them.

8. sidney

sidney Member

I have never watched a GTA walkthrough in Youtube, maybe because it doesn't require that much thinking because it's mission based as compared to Half-Life or Silent Hill. But I agree that GTA is quite popular in Youtube.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Oh, well known Let's Players are playing GTA5. They're especially going for the Online gameplay. GTA5 really is a great game, so I think it's deserving of all the publicity.

10. erik120

erik120 New Member

Mostly these days the playthroughs are of the latest GTA title like GTA V, IV and such. But yes it one of the most popular games per total out there so of course its going to be very popular on the most visited video site on the internet.

11. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

One software that you could use to record your PC screen is Camtasia. That's probably what most of the guys are using on YouTube. Is that what you were asking? I didn't fully understand the question.

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Yes, GTA5 and 4 probably are the most viewed GTA gameplays on Youtube. Many people went back to GTA4, waiting for GTA5 to cone out. When GTA5 finally did, everyone started playing and recording their game footage. I get it, though. Such an anticipated game, that actually is an amazing game, would get some views on Youtube.

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I expected that! GTA V, IV, San Andreas and even Vice City are the best games in their category. Rockstar really love the Grand Theft Auto franchise and they work really hard to give us the best product possible.
    I look forward to GTA VI! I think it'll be great.

14. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I agree wholeheartedly. Those are the best GTAs. I am curious of what Rockstar will bring for GTA6. In the mean time, I'll just wait for the next gen releases of GTA5.

15. Henry

Henry New Member

Even the bad games have a lot of gameplay videos on Youtube. You can just imagine how many GTA gameplay videos must already be on Youtube.

16. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

Grand theft auto has always been a very popular game. I think the GTA series is one of the most popular in the world. There are hundreds if not thousands of youtube videos showing different things about the different GTA games. I go there to watch GTA V gameplay because I don't have it yet.

17. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think Rowe is right. GTA is a pretty popular game and has always been. I remember back when GTA 5 was about to be released. EVERYONE was talking about it. I heard people were even waiting outside of stores during the release date. It's crazy!

18. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

It looks like a lot of great information with this popular game (GTA)on youtube-and you might want to check out the Broughy(1322) Channel, for in-depth guides,hints and tips for gamers who really want to go all out with their gear-and he races cars in real life as well -but he has lots of videos to improve your GTA game.

19. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Well GTA is a popular game in every entertainment platform and forum, it has always been and will always be.

20. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I bet this was one of the first games for real online tutorials, but I am also guessing a little bit. The timing just feels right, and I have certainly watched my fair share.