GTA V Races

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Norjak71, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

Does anyone in here play races strictly on GTA V? Whenever I'm online that's all I do, I don't even bother for free roam. I love the customization you can add to the car and if you go to Benny's Auto you can get sick paint jobs and wide-body attachments. Most of it is purely cosmetic and doesn't affect the in game racing but whipping around the corners with giant chrome exhausts and a wicked spoiler is sure fun to look at. It's honestly one the funnest racing environment games out there for me; it is its own game within a game.

2. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I don't race strictly in GTAV, but I do enjoy racing in it a lot. It's probably what I spend the most time doing in between heists and other missions. Even in free roam I like doing the impromptu races with my friends to get to a certain place.

3. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I agree that driving the car in the free roam is interesting but for me, the races are more interesting. The thrill of racing is really wonderful. I enjoy the races. :D

4. spence88

spence88 Member

Racing in a non racing game can be fun, because you can take some time off with what you normally do in the game, and that is good sometimes. Doing something different may add value to your gameplay experience. There are a lot of other games like that and it's definitely great

5. krnd

krnd Member

I do pretty much only races in GTA V and find it quite enjoyable, the free roam you can do inbetween is all nice but I'm actually more pleased to do races in GTA V than I would on some racing games.. it could just be the fact that I have a lot more freedom to do whatever I want and not feel like a set up race as I would in other games.

6. ZXD123

ZXD123 Member

No I usually don't race if not at all in GTA V and in any of the GTA games of the franchise. I usually race in the games that were primarily made for racing.

7. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

No, racing is unfortunately only a small part of the game for me. There's so much more unique things to do, like heists!

8. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I hardly ever do any racing in GTA V. I love the fights more. If I feel like racing I play a real racing game. Not saying they are much better, it's just my preference.

9. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

On GTA V, I very rarely even do any racing to be honest. While for that kind of game, the racing is alright, I prefer the simulation type games, and not one where my rival can shoot my tyres!

10. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I love racing in GTA. It's an awesome feature they've implemented into GTA online. I find myself mostly roaming around, but I'll race from time to time.