GTA V on PS4/Xbox One is Just Pretty

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by troutski, Dec 17, 2014.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

Man, does the game look better than ever or what? The graphical update from the last gen version is pretty significant, and it shows you some of the power of both consoles' hardware. It's going to look even better on PC, too!

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I agree. I've been obsessed with the PlayStation 4 footage ever since the E3 announcement. I want the PS4 version very badly but I have to be patient and take care of my grown up bills first. Sometimes I envy teens who have mom and dad to buy games for them.:)

3. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I am thinking whether I should get the PS4 or I should just invest in the Xbox one. Right now I have been looking at the game on both of the consoles and I will be real and say that the game looks absolutely stunning. To me I think that this is one game that really pushes the graphics levels of both consoles.

4. Jafool

Jafool New Member

I've only just seen streams and stuff from the "next-gen" version of the game, and sure it looks great. But honestly... so did the "old" versions...

I mean, I even heard some streamers comment on stuff that they thought looked amazing that was kinda already a thing in the old version.
    I think the game looked amazing already, especially considering the hardware limitations and age of the xbox 360/PS3.
    Since I might pick the game up for PC, I have high hopes on that though. It's probably going to be somewhat poorly optimized though, I kinda feel like GTA IV was so. We'll see. :)

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

Tell your grown up bills to take a hike and just go get the game. ;] I probably spent money I shouldn't have to get the game a second time, but I won't tell anyone if you do the same!

6. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Yeah, it is really good. Better than the previous GTA V. And for the First-person view you can see the details more than ever before.

7. troutski

troutski Active Member

I love games that are very, very good with the finer details and crafting a very detailed game. Even the smallest things can matter for certain games.