GTA V: How many hours in a single day?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Shine_Spirit, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

17 hours was really long :D, but nowadays I can't do it anymore because I don't have that much time left (but I think even if I had, I wouldn't do it again :p).

2. tpicks

tpicks Member

The thing is you may find yourself staying all that long online playing games but that shouldn't be a routine as it may badly affect your health whether old or young. For example happening once in three months trying to finish up tasks that is understandable.

3. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I think that by the time we got the fifth one, I was a little more mature and had more things on my plate. This of course meant that not as many hours, but still a good amount at first.

4. tpicks

tpicks Member

It comes down to maximizing your time. Striving to make the most use of the available hours of the day to do the much you can. I ensure my resting time is never compromised due to work

5. Shine_Spirit

I agree. The hours must be controlled, but the problem is precisely this... Because when we get very excited about the game, we lose that notion of control. :confused:

6. D Lee

D Lee New Member

There was a day, I vividly recall taking breakfast and lunch as I was Game-On on GTA Vice City.. The old golden days..probably 6 years ago. Miss the days! I had all the time. So, I've probably had 12hrs full-playo_O:D:D

7. Shine_Spirit

OMG... You were a complete addict, weren't you?! :D And I think you still are, am I right? How can you play for so long? I can't do this anymore. :(

8. D Lee

D Lee New Member

I kind of think it's because I used to practice hard in GTA for Perfection those days.. I was always looking forward to win a sum of cash that was awarded in our hood-zone where we competed on GTA's tasks per time. I guess I was mastering to be a Cheatbook:eek::D:D:D

9. tpicks

tpicks Member

Back then I guess that most have been your favorite GTA game. I can't be up all that hours on a game if it doesn't count as a favorite game.

10. Shine_Spirit

Oh, ok... Now I understood your point, haha! :D It seems to me to have been acceptable reasons for you to have decided to do this. :)

11. tpicks

tpicks Member

Oh I can see @Shine_Spirit it's understood why you were staying all that hours on the game earlier. You were aiming at perfection on the game and also maybe because of the anticipated win.

12. clair02

clair02 New Member

I think this week I may have just broken whatever record I held before. I just couldn't pull myself away from the game and don't think I even managed to get any work done.

13. tpicks

tpicks Member

If I am doing excellently and there is something big to be won I maybe up all day playing the game but that should be a rare development.

14. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

When the game first came out I used to play a lot, upwards to 4 hours a day. Now that the game is nearly 4 years old I don't play it often, but from time to time I do jump on the server and have some fun.

15. Shine_Spirit

Yeah, although perfection can never - in fact - be achieved :(, I always try my best (for as long as I can) when I really like the game. :D

16. tpicks

tpicks Member

You may not be perfect, one thing with games you win some and lose some. The very important thing make sure your wins are far more than your loses.

17. Shine_Spirit

Yeah, that's the main spirit... Definitely! :D You'll not be perfect... You just have to enjoy the whole ride while you can. ;)

18. tpicks

tpicks Member

That's why they say enjoy it while it last. If you can't be perfect at it no qualms but don't be among the worse just keep playing and gaining more skills and experience.

19. Shine_Spirit

Yeah. :)

I think this is the most important thing to be take into consideration. But unfortunately, it's not everyone who thinks that way. :(

20. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

When I think back to when this game came out (back when the Xbox 360 and PS3 were the main consoles), I can't believe how many hours I devoted to this game. I must have some crazy game time for Grand Theft Auto V, I must remember to log in to Social Club and check what it is. I think the most I have spent in a day is around 4-5 hours on a Friday night when my friend and I met some Americans and we just messed around. I barely play the game anymore so I don't spend any hours on it.