GTA V: How many hours in a single day?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Shine_Spirit, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

What was your daily record just playing GTA V? Can you remember?

I already played for just over 17 hours (with small breaks) in a single day :cool:, at the end of the week. I could never do this again. :oops:

2. sidney

sidney Member

In my case, only 3 hours at the most, since I'm already getting older and my hands and arms aren't as resilient like before when I was younger.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
  3. demitri

demitri Member

I use to play it every day for 4 to 5 hours and i never got bored from it. I am fond of exploring new things in this game. I think i am getting more and more into the Grand Theft Auto. I love it very much.

4. Shine_Spirit

But 3 hours it's still a good mark, don't you think? :p The age arrives for all at some moment, there is no escape. :DJust enjoy the ride. ;)

5. sidney

sidney Member

True, all of us are gonna age one day, but I just wish mine would have happened later than sooner. lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2017
  6. Shine_Spirit

Surely you're not the only one who thinks this way :D, but... I think it's a relief to know that age comes - sooner or later - for everyone, doesn't it? :cool:

The important thing is to enjoy life (and having a space to play GTA V, of course :p).

7. demitri

demitri Member

I played it for 9 hours maximum in a day. This happened when I played GTA for the first time. After that i have been playing for 4 hours every day. I think that GTA is the only game that won't let us get bored.

8. Shine_Spirit

9 hours is not bad at all. :)

I agree with you: GTA is the only (or one of the favorites in my list) game that won't let us get bored. That game is mindblowing and I can play it every day! :D

9. sidney

sidney Member

@Shine_Spirit, That's true, and hopefully we won't look our age at all, lol. I was told that I look younger than my age, someone assumed I was 5 yrs. younger than my actual age, so that's a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  10. Juju

Juju New Member

The most I've ever done in one single session is about 8 hours. I shudder to think how many hours in total over the course of the past few years I've spent in front of my console and PC... I think GTA is the game that has taken the most of my time over the years.

11. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

This is another thing that has changed quite a bit as I have gotten older, but there are some days when I can still waste it all, at least it seems like. When I was young though this was way more common.

12. clair02

clair02 New Member

As we get older we tend to control ourselves a little more, but the truth is that if we could and if we didn't have those responsibilities 'guilting' us into doing the right thing, we would be at those games from dawn till dusk every single day.

13. Shine_Spirit

Wow! This is a beautiful compliment, isn't it? :)

So... Enjoy these 5 years of life that you have won to play even more GTA V. What do you think about this idea? :D

14. sidney

sidney Member

@Shine_Spirit, Honestly, I noticed that my preoccupations and hobbies have changed as I got older. Before, video games was a priority when I was in my 20's, now it's just a distraction, lol since I'm already in my 30's.

15. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I use to play the games for a long duration but now as I am growing old, I am losing my interest in playing games. In the star, I use to play games for more than 4 or 5 hours a day but now i do play for an hour or two.

16. Shine_Spirit

I think it's normal to think that way, our priorities change over time. :) What I would find strange is if they do not change (but the video games will always have a place in my heart :D).

1 person likes this.
  17. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I could certainly use a little pick me up like that. I am not sure anyone has ever thought that I looked younger than I did.

18. Shine_Spirit

We age and our priorities change (some of them may not change, but they have a decreased importance)... This is totally normal, don't you think?

19. tpicks

tpicks Member

Putting in 17 hours a day playing GTA is a pretty long time. I wish I can stay that long on this game. One thing as an adult I tend to put health concerns into issues when looking at how much time I spend online and still have adequate sleep. On a very free day I can play games for five or six hours. I think that's fine

20. sidney

sidney Member

Maybe you should try asking random people that you just met to guess your age, you'll never know, you might be pleasantly surprised at their answers. :)